Tua Traits: What Can He Do That Fitzpatrick Couldn’t? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Traits: What Can He Do That Fitzpatrick Couldn’t?

I may be a minority of one, but there are a lot of things TT SHOULD BE able to do RF couldn't. Whether he CAN or not will be known Sunday evening. He IS faster, more lively ball, better athlete. Whether that translates into better QB is what everyone wants to see. The traits I value most are quick decision making and reading Ds. The little I've seen of TT, he can do it. It will be a few games before I can say with certainty.

I may be a minority of one, but there are a lot of things TT SHOULD BE able to do RF couldn't. Whether he CAN or not will be known Sunday evening. He IS faster, more lively ball, better athlete. Whether that translates into better QB is what everyone wants to see. The traits I value most are quick decision making and reading Ds. The little I've seen of TT, he can do it. It will be a few games before I can say with certainty.

I get it. “Can” doesn’t necessarily mean “will.”

Hopefully better decision making. Fitzpatrick would sometimes take chances that would pay off, or severely hurt the team.

I expect Tua will see the field better as well. I think that was an issue sometimes with Fitz.

Fitz is tough and injuries are a concern for Tua. I don't necessarily want to see Tua blocking down the field, although I respect Fitz for that kind of effort.

I agree w Franchisewilson when he says TT’s athletic ability should mean he does a lot of things that Fitz can’t. Anyone see the ball Wilson put up to Lockett the other night? Announcer made a point of saying “every QB wants to do that but most just can’t”. I’m hoping Tua “can” because a long deep ball that hits a guy in stride is something Fitz absolutely CANNOT do w his noodle arm. Which is one reason the long throws are mostly jump balls.

Hopefully better decision making. Fitzpatrick would sometimes take chances that would pay off, or severely hurt the team.

I expect Tua will see the field better as well. I think that was an issue sometimes with Fitz.

Fitz is tough and injuries are a concern for Tua. I don't necessarily want to see Tua blocking down the field, although I respect Fitz for that kind of effort.
I think with Fitz you kinda held your breath everytime he dropped back to pass, because it had a chance to be a pick.

What does Tua have that Fitzmagic doesnt? A broken hip.

Lol. Truthfully tho, I cannot wait to see Tua play. I am putting all my eggs in his basket to be the next Miami Dolphins great.

Back
Top Bottom