Tua Traits: What Can He Do That Fitzpatrick Couldn’t? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Traits: What Can He Do That Fitzpatrick Couldn’t?

one thing I expect is for the reception percentage to go up for Grant. Fitz could not consistently complete passes to a wide open Grant. Also, Tua will hit him in stride. I predict a 50 yard plus TD on Sunday on a short reception where Grant speeds away from the defense.

The ball WILL get to the receiver faster, with more accuracy, and most important of all, it will go to the WR in the best position to make a bigger play after he catches the ball. More plays WILL happen down the field. Mike Gesicki WILL become dominant. WR's deserve the chance to RAC. They didn't have that with RF. Completions aren't all the same. 6 yard TD passes from Ryan Fitzpatrick to Adam Shaheen weren't taking this squad to the post season.

WILL Tua stay healthy? Idk.

But Tua will do what Tua does. It won't take but a quarter for those still miffed by the QB change to realize why it needed to happen.

Tua had more talent at 15 years old than Fitzpatrick had in his prime.

I appreciate what Ryan Fitzpatrick did for our franchise but you can't hide your arm in the NFL.

I'm hoping he can sense pressure.
I don't think that's a major shortcoming with Fitz. Compared to RT, Fitz is a magician in the pocket.

Not saying that to crap on Tanny, who I respect, just pointing out context.

I don't think that's a major shortcoming with Fitz. Compared to RT, Fitz is a magician in the pocket.

Not saying that to crap on Tanny, who I respect, just pointing out context.
I was talking about Tua

I will always say this for Tua. There have been very few QBs that have the ball placement he has. His WRs were damn good at Bama and he had so many NFL players around him, but if you watch him at Bama the throws were perfect. Not much need for WRs to let up or adjusf

I think the change I'd like to see is him making scoring look easy. Some teams just seem to be able to pick you apart. The screen passes always work. The throws to the flats get first downs. Then they hit you with 15 yard crossing plays. They mix in some runs up the gut, around the edge, and some jet sweeps. They just seem to have defenses on their heels. Everything clicks and looks so easy.

For a long time the Dolphins have had to be perfect on drives. Other than RF tossing the 50/50 ball that is. It was painful to watch them claw and fight their way down the field, only to have one holding call derail everything.

Think how many times Brady used to make you, as a fan, feel utterly defeated. No matter how hard we tried it seemed like our defense just couldn't figure out the right things to do. If he made me as a fan feel that way, imagine how the defense felt. That is what I hope Tua can bring to this team.

I want to see the look of defeat and despair in the eyes of DC's and the defensive players. I want to hear them say thinks like, " we were outplayed and out coached today" and "we didn't have an answer for them defensively today".
So, in your opinion, is Tua making it looks easy?

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic but I think he is.

Of course I'd say our defense is doing the demoralizing right now.

It looks very difficult because it is. Give the man a great WR and it will look much easier.

Back
Top Bottom