Tua under center? RPO in play? Are we going to have two types of Offense's? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua under center? RPO in play? Are we going to have two types of Offense's?

I agree! RPO with Tua is idiotic; do you want to see Tua not play a full season. I see Tua as a left handed Brees. Keep Tua in the pocket and protected.
Research what RPO means. It’s not QB keepers

Research what RPO means. It’s not QB keepers
True, but it does mean the line is run blocking, no matter the QBs decision. All it takes is a DE to sell out, and guess right, and the QB is exposed.

RPO? More like RIP if we run that offense. Am I right?

But seriously guys, we need to get Tua less direct hits, not more.
You are mistaken...

If you hadn't heard, Tua is the Quarterback GOD who has come to Earth...Miami specifically, to show mere mortals what godhood behind the center is.

Him getting hurt in an RPO offense would be a miracle.

If Tua never has to run,I will be fine with that. Hopefully he will just throw the ball away every time there are no receivers open on a pass play instead of running the ball to pick up a few yards. My biggest concern is Tua having another hip injury and the more he runs the better chance he has of having another hit that injures his hip.

Welp this thread just proved who really doesn't know a thing about offensive football.

:lol:

r/woosh
There does seem to be a misconception about RPO.

I would just add that RPO is not so much an offensive philosophy, as much as just another tool in the arsenal.

It's really just a variation of an audible, or a "check with me". It has a place in an offense, but it isn't something to be used exclusively.

There does seem to be a misconception about RPO.

I would just add that RPO is not so much an offensive philosophy, as much as just another tool in the arsenal.

It's really just a variation of an audible, or a "check with me". It has a place in an offense, but it isn't something to be used exclusively.

Yes sir.

He ran it flawlessly at Bama. I don't see why using it in the NFL would be a detriment.

The option word at the end if throwing people off. Lol too funny. Not to mention the original post was just asking if Tua would be under center. Honestly thought the thread would just die after my comment lol.

Back
Top Bottom