Tua vs Duke condensed. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua vs Duke condensed.

Redskins is the team that scares me. They can be really bad too talent wise. Think their coach can get them a few wins.
They're still grooming their first round pick that some considered the best QB in the draft. The Bengals are the team aside from us that have the best shot of drafting first overall, maybe the Cards. I think even if the 49'ers lose JG again their team is too good not to win games. They would likely draft a QB if they did end up being the worst team though.

The Bengals could easily be 0-6 within their division and would take Tua for sure.

They're still grooming their first round pick that some considered the best QB in the draft. The Bengals are the team aside from us that have the best shot of drafting first overall, maybe the Cards. I think even if the 49'ers lose JG again their team is too good not to win games. They would likely draft a QB if they did end up being the worst team though.

The Bengals could easily be 0-6 within their division and would take Tua for sure.
Cincinnati is not going to be the worst team in the NFL thsi year.

Team I'm worried about being worse than Miami is Oakland

The cards will be bad. idk what's going on over there. The Rosen situation aside it was a poor draft and strange personnel decisions.
As for the others i would say imo it will be either the Texans if Watson goes down, maybe Denver, the raiders, skins

all these teams have factors that could ruin their season.

after the product that we put out this past Sunday, its going to take a miracle for us to loose the race to the number one draft pick.

Kid is crisp with his throws, accurate as **** and his placement is next level good.

Jeudy is a freak WR.

If somehow Miami can end up with both?!?!

I’m an Alabama HATER. And then some.

But I’d love to see the Dolphins pull off drafting both Tua and Jeudy. I’d be one ecstatic fan.

I’m an Alabama HATER. And then some.

But I’d love to see the Dolphins pull off drafting both Tua and Jeudy. I’d be one ecstatic fan.
I'd be disappointed. Shouldn't spend that high a pick on a WR when there are as many holes at more important positions as there are.

Back
Top Bottom