Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis

You know I have always respected your views but what an ******* comment. I have NEVER championed Lawrence though he and Clemson did curb stomp your beloved Bama. I was all in on Tua but he seems to be a little dainty for the position. How about you comment on that

Well that’s correct they surely did, and that’s how he became so overrated in the first place. It wasn’t because of Trevor even though he played way above his head in that game - mostly due to Alabama themselves.

I don’t particularly care for Tua’s ankles being hurt a lot. I just hope he comes back for another year. I don’t care what he ever does in the NFL. I wish him well I know that much and hope he lands in a good situation. I’m only concerned about how good he is for Alabama. That’s it.

Well that’s correct they surely did, and that’s how he became so overrated in the first place. It wasn’t because of Trevor even though he played way above his head in that game - mostly due to Alabama themselves.

I don’t particularly care for Tua’s ankles being hurt a lot. I just hope he comes back for another year. I don’t care what he ever does in the NFL. I wish him well I know that much and hope he lands in a good situation. I’m only concerned about how good he is for Alabama. That’s it.
Thanks for the reply. Trust me we would love to land Tua and hope we don’t screw him up. I would assume with this latest injury and if he finishes strong he more than likely come out. I am sure we will screw it up and he will be a Bengal. Do you support a pro team at all. P.S I agree on the Lawrence love after that game where his receivers bailed him out. People kill me wanting to suck again to get him.

No matter how good the blue chip prospect is, I’d like to speculate and critique about one thing here from what I’ve seen from Tua

Mentioned it before it went kind of public, and that was him being overweight, the team told him to stay off his feet and he admittedly took advantage of it and put on a lot of weight, in the spring that was obvious, Saban checked him and he dropped it..

There isn’t much to criticize but With these two ankle surgeries and Tua having such a thick lower body, If I were training him I would test that body fat ratio and work on speed, I want him lighter, I want him faster and I want him i
On a better diet because I don’t trust the Hawaiian cuisine..jmo.

No matter how good the blue chip prospect is, I’d like to speculate and critique about one thing here from what I’ve seen from Tua

Mentioned it before it went kind of public, and that was him being overweight, the team told him to stay off his feet and he admittedly took advantage of it and put on a lot of weight, in the spring that was obvious, Saban checked him and he dropped it..

There isn’t much to criticize but With these two ankle surgeries and Tua having such a thick lower body, If I were training him I would test that body fat ratio and work on speed, I want him lighter, I want him faster and I want him i
On a better diet because I don’t trust the Hawaiian cuisine..jmo.
I would hope that since his whole career will rely on his body that he will do what it takes to maintain that weight. It’s funny but I never really hear of fat QB’s or weight issues except Jamarcus Russell.

I would hope that since his whole career will rely on his body that he will do what it takes to maintain that weight. It’s funny but I never really hear of fat QB’s or weight issues except Jamarcus Russell.
The good news is Tua has room to get leaner and faster imo..and that extra foot speed will benefit him at the next level.

who cares ? He has another year to improve and he’s not a human potato chip like Tua Vagisilua. Move on.

Name one player that wouldn’t have suffered the same ankle sprain when rolled up on in the same manner.

Was Tom Brady a human potato chip when he blew out his knee? Or do those freak things happen from time to time?

The level of confirmation bias and irrational thinking around these parts has gone far past ridiculous.

Different sport, but I don’t see the same level of skepticism toward Zion Williamson with regard to injuries. Somehow everyone knows he’s gonna be great and is understanding and tolerant of the injuries. But with Tua, it’s somehow a different story even though both ankle injuries weren’t something that could avoided — unless his line made it so he didn’t have to escape the pocket.

Name one player that wouldn’t have suffered the same ankle sprain when rolled up on in the same manner.

Was Tom Brady a human potato chip when he blew out his knee? Or do those freak things happen from time to time?

The level of confirmation bias and irrational thinking around these parts has gone far past ridiculous.

Different sport, but I don’t see the same level of skepticism toward Zion Williamson with regard to injuries. Somehow everyone knows he’s gonna be great and is understanding and tolerant of the injuries. But with Tua, it’s somehow a different story even though both ankle injuries weren’t something that could avoided — unless his line made it so he didn’t have to escape the pocket.

I still have Tua as QB1 but the ankle injuries in consecutive years is a concern and they will be a concern in the scouting community. I had few drinks during the Bama game so I was a wound up.

Tua to Cincy...so he can get flattened for 5 years. We'll get him 6 years from now as a shellshocked back-up QB to Herbert and we can all reference this time and laugh about it.

Tua to Cincy...so he can get flattened for 5 years. We'll get him 6 years from now as a shellshocked back-up QB to Herbert and we can all reference this time and laugh about it.
Doubtful as they have his old teammate on IR in Jonah Williams and Cordy Glenn if he gets back from concussions will form a solid nucleus. We are the ones that don't have **** for an OL.

Doubtful as they have his old teammate on IR in Jonah Williams and Cordy Glenn if he gets back from concussions will form a solid nucleus. We are the ones that don't have **** for an OL.
There's a reason the Bengals are ahead of us in the race for Tua. The offensive line is a usual suspect...along with the Red Rifle.

2019 Offensive Lines <---click link

There's a reason the Bengals are ahead of us in the race for Tua. The offensive line is a usual suspect...along with the Red Rifle.

They are ahead of us because they did not have a bye week and therefore have more losses. Otherwise, if they had a bye like we did, they would be #2.

Whatever happened to the primary directive that "your QB needs
to be TUFF!" Say what you want about that Trevor kid -- he's a
freaking rock with the muscles and manliness to prove it!

The more you see Tua the more you see fragility and a "soft" athlete.
Girly arms and waxed calves -- get some pressure on the kid and he throws
a stupid INT and then requires surgery after a rather pedestrian tackle!

:lol:

Tua Future.jpg

Whatever happened to the primary directive that "your QB needs
to be TUFF!" Say what you want about that Trevor kid -- he's a
freaking rock with the muscles and manliness to prove it!

The more you see Tua the more you see fragility and a "soft" athlete.
Girly arms and waxed calves -- get some pressure on the kid and he throws
a stupid INT and then requires surgery after a rather pedestrian tackle!

:lol:

View attachment 30197

Tua playing from his wheelchair is better than Trevor Lawrence. That's all you need to know. :lol:

Seriously this love affair with Lawrence is annoying. Are you guys actually watching these players or just screwing with Ted? Lawrence has been a MAJOR disappointment. These surgeries actually sound designed to strengthen his ankles so maybe there is a positive here.

Seriously this love affair with Lawrence is annoying. Are you guys actually watching these players or just screwing with Ted? Lawrence has been a MAJOR disappointment. These surgeries actually sound designed to strengthen his ankles so maybe there is a positive here.

Dominance is Inevitable.jpg

Back
Top Bottom