Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis

GU-RU

LOL 50/50 balls. Trevor Lawrence dominated that game and he is going to be #1 overall pick in this next draft.
Tua playing from his wheelchair is better than Trevor Lawrence. That's all you need to know. :lol:
Tua should try playing from a wheelchair. He can't be any worse than he is on his feet.

GU-RU

LOL 50/50 balls. Trevor Lawrence dominated that game and he is going to be #1 overall pick in this next draft.

Tua should try playing from a wheelchair. He can't be any worse than he is on his feet.

we’ll see. Fabio no good under pressure. Only see it twice while career. LShoe and Ohio st. Fumble all over place.

No citadel or wake forest in nfl. Fabio better be good behind jag oline.

I think it's crazy that some fans want to give up on Tua after one season.

But if you want to compare him, I think you match him up with Wilson and Fields. If the powers that be in Miami thinks either of those two are better NFL prospects, then dive back in and draft one.

Personally, I'd start building talent around Tua.

Drafting a QB at 3 isn’t strictly due to Tuas performance. It’s not often you have a resource capable of acquiring a QB you have an elite grade on. No matter what your room looks like you have to consider selecting one if you are in position to, and have one graded highly

I think it's crazy that some fans want to give up on Tua after one season.

But if you want to compare him, I think you match him up with Wilson and Fields. If the powers that be in Miami thinks either of those two are better NFL prospects, then dive back in and draft one.

Personally, I'd start building talent around Tua.

Not giving up on him, just need insurance at a crucial position while we have a top 5 pick, when will that happen again with Flores?

Not giving up on him, just need insurance at a crucial position while we have a top 5 pick, when will that happen again with Flores?
I think you've got to weigh it against everything.

If you draft a quarterback, you're missing potentially an elite prospect like Smith who could help elevate the offense.

If Miami isn't sold on Tua, yes bring in another quarterback.

I think you've got to weigh it against everything.

If you draft a quarterback, you're missing potentially an elite prospect like Smith who could help elevate the offense.

If Miami isn't sold on Tua, yes bring in another quarterback.

I hear ya but my thing is, elite WRs can be obtained easier than a franchise QB who are usually all gone after top 10 picks. The price to move up for a WR vs a QB is also huge difference.

I hear ya but my thing is, elite WRs can be obtained easier than a franchise QB who are usually all gone after top 10 picks. The price to move up for a WR vs a QB is also huge difference.
I get that.

Do you feel either Fields or Wilson are franchise quarterbacks? I guess that's the question Miami needs to answer.

Fields is. You can get a WR in free agency.

Back
Top Bottom