Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis

Why watch those videos? We've seen Tua in the NFL. Its not pretty. He hasn't improved.
Kids coming off a major injury, didn’t have a pre season, camp, or any plays with the starters and they threw him in the middle of the season. He didn’t even start throwing the ball until March unlike the other rookie QBs in this class.

I get that.

Do you feel either Fields or Wilson are franchise quarterbacks? I guess that's the question Miami needs to answer.

I honestly haven't watched much of either but yes it would be our front office thinks is what matters. And I think they will do more scouting and research into the QB position this off season.

I honestly haven't watched much of either but yes it would be our front office thinks is what matters. And I think they will do more scouting and research into the QB position this off season.
Haven't paid much attention to quarterbacks.

I knew you would say that.

He clearly says Clemson was more prepared, better coached, and flat out beat Alabama. This is for the people who exaggerate Tua’s performance in that game.

He also clearly points out Tua’s ability to manipulate defenders with his eyes and deal with pressure. Trevor doesn’t do any of that. He just threw one way the whole game (Savion Smith) and watched his receivers slap him to the ground, run wide open, make amazing catches on poorly thrown balls, and never have to deal with pressure.

But, some people just refuse to acknowledge facts. They just won’t.
Bro you can show all the videos you want . What I saw this year from Tua was hot garbage long delivery inaccurate

Hi Ted, Instead of participating in this pissing match some of the posters on this board are having with you I'd like to ask you your opinion on how you would go about laying a foundation for Tua to succeed next year.

Is it as simple as some have said, we just need to obtain WR's that win at the line rather than 50/50 jumpball guys? (I also don't get why people have a problem with this, Brady had to have his quick short white guy in the slot to succeed)
Would you concentrate on the oline? I personally think we need a new center at the very least. I'm not a fan of Karras.
Who do you think would work well with Tua as an OC? Do we need to replace Gailey or is he fine for time being as he just had to deal with shitty WR's and Tua being uncomfortable with presnap reads at this point in time?
Is it giving him some semblance of a running game? Is it Najee or bust you think or can we get away with a 3rd round talent due to all of our other needs.

Maybe I'm asking too much but I would genuinely appreciate your opinion.

Bro you can show all the videos you want . What I saw this year from Tua was hot garbage long delivery inaccurate
I love when people start to make things up to make their point. Tua has a long delivery now? :rolleyes: What the hell. Tua has a very compact delivery and one of the quickest releases I've seen.

Hi Ted, Instead of participating in this pissing match some of the posters on this board are having with you I'd like to ask you your opinion on how you would go about laying a foundation for Tua to succeed next year.

Is it as simple as some have said, we just need to obtain WR's that win at the line rather than 50/50 jumpball guys? (I also don't get why people have a problem with this, Brady had to have his quick short white guy in the slot to succeed)
Would you concentrate on the oline? I personally think we need a new center at the very least. I'm not a fan of Karras.
Who do you think would work well with Tua as an OC? Do we need to replace Gailey or is he fine for time being as he just had to deal with ****ty WR's and Tua being uncomfortable with presnap reads at this point in time?
Is it giving him some semblance of a running game? Is it Najee or bust you think or can we get away with a 3rd round talent due to all of our other needs.

Maybe I'm asking too much but I would genuinely appreciate your opinion.
Good questions and would like to see the response myself. I have too much Tua gear to give up on the kid.

Fin fans really are the worst. lol
This narcissist is more about getting personal attention than adding anything fresh to the site

I mean we are back to the brittle as glass comments - wow come up with some new material

He didn’t break down and got plenty of experience he cut his teeth and all the goofy pics and comments on FH won’t prevent him from reaching his goals

The Offense will be addressed in the off-season and he will have the off-season to build chemistry with new weapons

Future is bright

I love when people start to make things up to make their point. Tua has a long delivery now? :rolleyes: What the hell. Tua has a very compact delivery and one of the quickest releases I've seen.
I haven't read to this whole thread, but I find it incredible that anybody would make that claim! Tua literally and factually has one of the fastest releases ever. In the run up to the draft I watched a frame by frame video breakdown and Tua's release was faster than Marino's. Tua has issues he needs to improve upon, but the speed of his release is not one of them.

Back
Top Bottom