Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis

Miami has a promising coaching staff and a ton of ammo to develop a quality team. Ross and/or Grier would be the only rubs imo.

When you consider the following teams likely to draft top 10 outside of the Dolphins:

1) Raiders
2) Redskins
3) Bengals
4) Giants
5) Arizona
6) Baltimore
7) Lions
8) Bucs
9) Broncos
10) Titans

I could see the Raiders, Bengals, Lions, Bucs and Titans all making a hard push for him. I'll be honest with you the Bucs seem like a good place to land.

When you consider the following teams likely to draft top 10 outside of the Dolphins:

1) Raiders
2) Redskins
3) Bengals
4) Giants
5) Arizona
6) Baltimore
7) Lions
8) Bucs
9) Broncos
10) Titans

I could see the Raiders, Bengals, Lions, Bucs and Titans all making a hard push for him. I'll be honest with you the Bucs seem like a good place to land.

The OL sucks, and Arians QB's take a beating, but you couldn't ask for a better group of receivers and TE's. Either way, I don't think QB's are as intent on picking their teams as they are avoiding a particularly bad situation. Even under those particularly bad situations, most accept the pick and play for whoever drafts them - without much fuss.

I'd love it if players could pick the teams they go to fwiw.

What's been the consensus on the following:

1) Dolphins end up with the #1 overall pick?
2) Tua decides to come out?
3) Tua would be okay playing for the Dolphins? Shades of Eli Manning comes to mind...
I’m sure he’d be fine with it although his parents will have a big role

That dudes a stud. No way he doesn’t go # 1 if he comes out. That placement to all levels of the field is filthy.

I’ve been watching college qb play a long time never seen anything like it. He’s got 3 legit first round pick WRs my god did Ruggs look explosive on that 75 yarder but bottom line is get top pick or you lose.

We have to get the top pick. If you aren’t willing to go 0-16 for that what the hells wrong with you?

Not generational talent my ass. Does miamis front office really think that? If so fire them all.

I’m like laughing at the shoulder placement. 2nd year college starter are you serious?

Someone post a video of the rushing td today in the second quarter.

That’s Steve Young with Russell Wilson like feel for space

1) Raiders
2) Redskins
3) Bengals
4) Giants
5) Arizona
6) Baltimore
7) Lions
8) Bucs
9) Broncos
10) Titans

Haha tua doesn’t seem like a diva.

Lawrence looks like Peyton Manning in the pocket. His movements nd stance. If he shaved his head I wouldn’t know the difference. With that said he missed quite a few throws today. I had Clemson at -16.5. Lawrence brain fart to Latson cost me along with his pick. Higgins is legit. Along with Ross.

I mean that kids a imo long strider that also runs excellent routes and has excellent feet.

Most long striders don’t run great routes and have build up speed.

I don’t think he’s a burner but he covers yards with his stride with that ball in his hands like a gazelle. All while running exceptional routes and possessing high level feet.

Quite the tool box

That kid Ross at bama isn’t a slouch he’s just got a different skill set and different ideal usage imo

U know what after looking at him more closely u may be right he may be more 4.43 to 4.48.

That dudes a stud. No way he doesn’t go # 1 if he comes out. That placement to all levels of the field is filthy.

I’ve been watching college qb play a long time never seen anything like it. He’s got 3 legit first round pick WRs my god did Ruggs look explosive on that 75 yarder but bottom line is get top pick or you lose.

We have to get the top pick. If you aren’t willing to go 0-16 for that what the hells wrong with you?

Not generational talent my ***. Does miamis front office really think that? If so fire them all.

I’m like laughing at the shoulder placement. 2nd year college starter are you serious?
Is he coming out if we get the #1 pick?

If the Ravens game is indicative of the rest of the season for us...what does Tua have to look forward to that he won't get in '21?

Tua is a generational talent - his foot work is stunning he doesn’t waste a single step back there - sets up his precision throws

We draft him in a heartbeat and spend in FA to build an Oline right off the hop

We have FA capital we will use it on vets on the Oline

Trevor was great but watch the WRs bail him out time and time again with big plays

He was truly fearlessly winging it out there
Indeed he was...

Why didn't Tua find someone to pick on like Lawrence did (rightly)?

Back
Top Bottom