Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis

Indeed he was...

Why didn't Tua find someone to pick on like Lawrence did (rightly)?
Watch how the WRs had to contort to the catch - they made some plays credit them for that it doesn’t diminish what Tua accomplished on one leg under pressure

Watch how the WRs had to contort to the catch - they made some plays credit them for that it doesn’t diminish what Tua accomplished on one leg under pressure
One-legged huh?

I forget...was his hand (left) tied behind his back holding a piece of kryptonite as well?

Indeed he was...

Why didn't Tua find someone to pick on like Lawrence did (rightly)?

Tua threw for 295 yards and averaged 8.6 yards per attempt with 2 TDs against the best defense in college football. Stop making it out like he had this horrible game. Tua out played him all season against better competition. Just go ahead and say it. You wont be wrong.

Lawrence looked ok against A&M but Tua threw for 387 and 4 TDs and 0 Ints in three quarters against them if you guys like comparing one game (which I dont).

Tua threw for 295 yards and averaged 8.6 yards per attempt with 2 TDs against the best defense in college football. Stop making it out like he had this horrible game. Tua out played him all season against better competition. Just go ahead and say it. You wont be wrong.

Some people wouldn't know a quarterback if he walked up and pissed in the pocket of their Tupac shirt.

Invisible & The Last in Line......AWESOME...love Ozzy,but Dio's voice is the voice I'd love to have...all his stuff from Rainbow,Black Sabbath (who doesn't love Heaven and Hell?)
and his own band....great!!

***didnt want to start a new thread on this. I know people appreciate googling threads to see if there is a topic already discussed instead of adding another wasteful thread..haha**

Good discussion on this thread between these two QB's

But I have been looking at highlight tape from Trevor Lawrence vs Tua, and I just can't see how people are in love with Tua? Im just a regular Joe looking at film, but I see Trevor as a better player in terms of throws, standing in the pocket and taking the hit after the throw, and poise in the pocket. Tua I see a very good player but more of a razzle dazzle and that extends plays on his legs, hes got the arm too, but I see more star feeling with Trev then Tua. Can someone school me with this? Im looking for reasons to buy into Tua

If you are watching them,and we have to explain the differences in them,you are not actually watching them....Your mostly watching highlights of them.
They both are going to be very good pro QB's..I just think Tua is more accurate and has better field vision...He also processes info quicker.

His game is mobility you obviously play chess - otherwise you would know what a leg problem is and how it hampers play

Show me where his ankle injury affected his play...or is the guy just that super until he can look like himself on every play, even with the injury.

Show me a play where his mobility inside and outside the pocket wasn't exactly how it had been all season.

I'll provide you a link to the game if you like....

Man I really liked that TD run by Tua just inside the red zone, believe it was 18 yards, dropped, 1,2,3 went through his progressions, saw a crack and displayed the new body he has by generating the speed to pull away from the defenders..

I mean come on, he’s so accurate and quick with his processing speed and set up, you add the element of cutting a defense like that off script, damn, it’s over man..

Show me where his ankle injury affected his play...or is the guy just that super until he can look like himself on every play, even with the injury.

Show me a play where his mobility inside and outside the pocket wasn't exactly how it had been all season.

I'll provide you a link to the game if you like....
Show you a play?? He was hobbled throughout I watched the game - some clearly prefer chess

Back
Top Bottom