Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis

Show you a play?? He was hobbled throughout I watched the game - some clearly prefer chess
LMAO!!!

And some prefer checkers, or in your case...Charades.

I just heard a bunch of excuses as to why a team got thoroughly dominated.

Of course Trevor looked like a true freshman sometimes, HE WAS...Putting the ball where your wideouts to make plays is not 50/50 balls, it's football.

Tua was phenomenal in that game, but to act like Trevor just got bailed out by his teammates is ignorant. Waste of 30 minutes.

You made a hashtag called...

#EndeavorForTrevor

:lol: I'm gonna assume you're just a tiny bit biased.

I haven’t seen Eason yet but if I’m looking for a qb the 3 guys I’m most interested in as pro prospects that I have seen are tua, lawrence, and fields.

Want to see how fields and Eason handle pressure. The other 2 are plus at it

I’m gonna pass on Fromm and I’m probably gonna pass on love

Last edited:
I liked what I saw more from Lawrence vs a & m. Seemed like they played more to his pocket qb play than his legs ask wise.

I think he feels pressure and moves well in the pocket. Stares down some things but I think that will come with time and reps.

Biggest issue I have is the repeated underthrows on verticals. There’s playing to your WRs go up and get it ability on 50/50 balls and then there’s that serious underthrow to Ross for an int where Ross had that db completely stacked and needs to be lead out front over the proper shoulder and its likely pay dirt. Still think that assuming tua comes out this year Lawrence is a lock for the top pick in 2021 if he comes out. Someone’s running that card up. Can’t see them passing over underthrown verticals. Not with everything else that kid has.

RE Tua

*** gotta ask the question a certain poster has
floated around regarding Tua's physicality/body***

Is it a legit concern?

Honestly I have no clue/evidence to substantiate
but this particular dude who claims inside info
to 'bama staff makes a case (perhaps fallacious
but nonetheless a case).

After reading his "info" did a tad search and it seems
there is some kinda history to back up the claims...

Just lookin' for info y'all!

There is a lot left to be desired with Tua ....all these qbs have ticks.

There is a lot left to be desired with Tua ....all these qbs have ticks.

Agreed! But i think the question comes down to would he be "on paper" the best QB prospect we've had since Dan?
Can you help him out by surrounding him with enough talent?
Would the combination be good enough to put you in playoff contention every year?

I liked what I saw more from Lawrence vs a & m. Seemed like they played more to his pocket qb play than his legs ask wise.

I think he feels pressure and moves well in the pocket. Stares down some things but I think that will come with time and reps.

Biggest issue I have is the repeated underthrows on verticals. There’s playing to your WRs go up and get it ability on 50/50 balls and then there’s that serious underthrow to Ross for an int where Ross had that db completely stacked and needs to be lead out front over the proper shoulder and its likely pay dirt. Still think that assuming tua comes out this year Lawrence is a lock for the top pick in 2021 if he comes out. Someone’s running that card up. Can’t see them passing over underthrown verticals. Not with everything else that kid has.

Lawrence is definitely the favorite, but Fields has a real chance. I like his physical skillset better than Lawrence's, and I don't see Lawrence as so far along that Fields can't overtake him.

Lawrence is definitely the favorite, but Fields has a real chance. I like his physical skillset better than Lawrence's, and I don't see Lawrence as so far along that Fields can't overtake him.

I kept trying to tell people Fields was more talented than Fromm ever since Georgia's spring game last year. I also said that one of 'em was leaving, and one poster kept insisting that wasn't the case in my underclassman QB thread last year. Some people just don't know what they don't know -

Back
Top Bottom