Tua Wasn't Comfortable Last Year | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Wasn't Comfortable Last Year

Especially this FO that has shown over and over they have no problem doing what they feel is right. No matter what the opinions are out there.

If they felt Tua wasn't the guy or capable of being that guy. Then there is no way in hell they would have traded out of the #3 overall spot...Not this FO!
If they had draft qb..that mean u draft wrong guy. Tua would have been done. Plus it too early say what Tua is going do in NFL. Grier ain't off hook yet..

If they had draft qb..that mean u draft wrong guy. Tua would have been done. Plus it too early say what Tua is going do in NFL. Grier ain't off hook yet..

RIGHT!!!! This FO cares that you and others think they made the wrong decision. Sooooo they'd rather stick with the wrong decision just to appease you and others and also not look wrong.

Which ofcourse runs completely counter to alot of moves they've made when they’ve cut bait and gone in a completely different direction.

BUT with the most important position on the field they're not going to stick with their M.O.

Last edited:
Agreed, there is a difference.

With that said, Tua is the Dolphins franchise QB.
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff
Black Ink Crew Lol GIF by VH1
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Before I break a rib laughing I think I should ask you, "What is your definition of franchise QB?"

Back
Top Bottom