Tua working hard.

I have to say in all these videos
before and post draft
the kid looks good
in undies...

Hipster has a lot to prove
in the real wOrld of the NFL.

:woot

I don't know. That right leg still doesn't have nearly the same movement as his left. He may throw left handed, but he is a righty so that should be his dominant leg. I think he will definitely be sitting this year.

Incorrect

Regardless of right handed out left handed. If you're throwing with your left hand, your power is coming from your left leg. That's your drive leg.

Additionally left handed people tend to be right leg dominant. Throwing motion just dictates that your drive leg is your back leg which is also where your power comes from.

Last edited:
He made a surprise recovery. What, people can’t change their position?

Sure they can. That’s the only way they can be right in their minds all the time. Gotta cover all bases.

Besides, someone would have to be a certified moron to stick with the same position now, right?

I’m sure that all the staunch naysayers against drafting Tua will be changing their positions too, AFTER the fact, should he prove to be the right guy.

The gift of hindsight is a beautiful thing, isn’t it?

Well when some people are so steadfast he will never play again ...

Or need a wheelchair to get to the draft stage :lol:

Exactly. It’s as if the guy wants credit for changing positions after the fact. How rich.

By that logic, all those against drafting Tua for all the months leading up to the draft and those still clinging to that position after the draft should never expect to hear about it so long as they “change their positions” if/when they are proven wrong.

What a foolproof plan that is.

Exactly. It’s as if the guy wants credit for changing positions after the fact. How rich.

By that logic, all those against drafting Tua for all the months leading up to the draft and those still clinging to that position after the draft should never expect to hear about it so long as they “change their positions” if/when they are proven wrong.

What a foolproof plan that is.

All I've ever seen that poster do is run around here blurting out the same thing on repeat constantly. "This sucks" or "that sucks". "This is stupid" or "that is stupid". "This is sh^t" or "that is sh^t".

The worst part about Tua's wolverine blood and being drafted by Miami is seeing some the dolts like that one that will get to rejoice because of Tua's determination, perseverance, and excellence. I'll take it though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom