Tua working with DVP,Merrit,Hollins,Wilson | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua working with DVP,Merrit,Hollins,Wilson

I thought you were going to say depending on where their massage therapists are.
I would not cut them any slack for missing any throwing sessions with Tua for that.

They need to find Broward County based masturbatrixes.

Yippykiayo Mother Lova!!! :pbj:
Super Hot GIF by Moneybagg Yo

Ughhhh ughhhh ughhhh šŸ˜·

Hopefully some of this practice will establish some timing
It also helps camaraderie and team work.

I posted last year we have a mash unit at WR and so far that's proved true outside Bowden going into this draft that's why I am looking at health as one of my criteria for drafting them. That hurst Waddle possibly Pitts with his concussions so that leaves , Wade, Smith and possibly Bateman as my targets in this draft.

How is it that every thread thats even slightly positive about Tua gets derailed for no apparent reason and either gets deleted or moved to the locker? This place is starting to be unreadable.
Because you have a few posters who never liked Tua to begin with and they take very opportunity to bash him any chance they get. They arenā€™t real Dolphin fans but merely antagonists who just like to complain because they have nothing better to do. Just ignore them.

I like Wilson. He was our down field weapon. And believe he will be a factor again.

Don't like to see people penalize for sitting out in these crazy two years.

I like Wilson. He was our down field weapon. And believe he will be a factor again.

No problem just like the rest he got the IR bug great talent but great talent sitting on the bench is no talent.

He is doing exactly what I always expected from Tua. A professional thru and thru.

You will always have those who have to be hypocritical.

Agree. I wonder how Burrow is working thru his adversity.

Further, I'm real curious to see Herbert's reaction when some comes his way

How is it that every thread thats even slightly positive about Tua gets derailed for no apparent reason and either gets deleted or moved to the locker? This place is starting to be unreadable.

Agree.

p.s. You must have missed all the Tannehill threads. /s

I hope Albert Wilson has grained most of his speed etc. back after his serious injury and then sitting out all of 2020.
I like the idea of Wilson as a starting slot wr. However, if Miami drafts Waddle and goes with a strarting trio of Parker Fuller and Waddle does paying Wilson to be the reserve slot wr make more sense then keeping Bowden on a cheap rookie contract in that role?

Back
Top Bottom