Tua working with DVP,Merrit,Hollins,Wilson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua working with DVP,Merrit,Hollins,Wilson

Yippykiayo Mother Lova!!! :pbj:
Super Hot GIF by Moneybagg Yo

Tua has a chance to be so much better in his second season.

The kids work ethic and will to be better is as real as they come.

Even if nothing changed offensive personnel wise, i expect a jump in his individual performance.

But, when you couple that with new weapons, and hopefully better protection, then look out!

Last edited:
Tua is doing his part as he should. Let's see which WR's truly want to emerge out of this group of 11 WR's. Especially since we all expect it to grow to 12 after round 1 of the draft.

It will be even better when the WR selected with the 6th pick, Fuller, Bowen and Williams join the workouts. I appreciate that Merritt and Hollins are part of the workouts but it is going to be extremely difficult for either one of them to end up on the roster next season.

I just wonder why Gesicki isn’t out there too.

Last edited:
WR Group
- Parker( talented but always misses games)
-Albert Wilson (starter at slot if 100% )
- Fuller(very talented but always misses games)
- Preston Williams ( always injured , Parker’s backup)
- Grant( exciting as a kick returner , that’s it.
- Foster ( backup to fuller)

Parker, Wilson and Fuller is legit if healthy. This is why I would love pitts @ 6. Parker, Wilson, Fuller, Pitts and Gesicki would be so good plus a RB like Williams. I would be very excited to watch this team.

WR Group
- Parker( talented but always misses games)
-Albert Wilson (starter at slot if 100% )
- Fuller(very talented but always misses games)
- Preston Williams ( always injured , Parker’s backup)
- Grant( exciting as a kick returner , that’s it.
- Foster ( backup to fuller)

Parker, Wilson and Fuller is legit if healthy. This is why I would love pitts @ 6. Parker, Wilson, Fuller, Pitts and Gesicki would be so good plus a RB like Williams. I would be very excited to watch this team.

Curious who goes to the bench if and when we draft the D.Smith?

There’s another scenario, what if Miami is satisfied with Parker, Fuller and Wilson as your starters and Miami decides to go with parsons for example @ 6. My instincts tell me we traded back to 6 for either smith or waddle. I’m 98% sure it’s smith. Tua & smith are actually good friends. On the field they create football magical moments together. Forget the noise smith will be a Miami Dolphin I believe.

Everyone not named Parker and Fuller.

Preston is way too inconsistent. Same goes for Grant, so i could see him not even being on the roster. I am interested to see how Wilson responds (or if he's on the team) after a year off since he didn't look like the same player when he returned from injury.

Back
Top Bottom