Tua working with DVP,Merrit,Hollins,Wilson | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua working with DVP,Merrit,Hollins,Wilson

Would love waddle but I bet that would mean we release Wilson

I dont see how we can keep Parker if we draft a WR. Draft pick, Williams, Fuller, Bowden, Wilson. thats 5 WRs so playing time will already be tight also whos playing special teams here? only Bowden. So you Trade Parker whos due $12 million

4893.jpg

Tooouuuccchhh Meeeeeeee! .... It's so easy to FEEEEEEL MEEEE!

I dont see how we can keep Parker if we draft a WR. Draft pick, Williams, Fuller, Bowden, Wilson. thats 5 WRs so playing time will already be tight also whos playing special teams here? only Bowden. So you Trade Parker whos due $12 million
Bowden isn’t anything special yet. Got to keep Parker because Wilson grant fuller Parker are always hurt.
They should keep 8 receivers LOL or 9 be because they are always hurt

It's weird that you've always hated on Tua for his body...

And now that's he's working tirelessly on his body you're still hating. :lol:
weird you don't know what you're yacking about but posting anyway!

some would call that ignorance.

:oops:

I like the idea of Wilson as a starting slot wr. However, if Miami drafts Waddle and goes with a strarting trio of Parker Fuller and Waddle does paying Wilson to be the reserve slot wr make more sense then keeping Bowden on a cheap rookie contract in that role?
No paper you are correct.
However, have you considered the injury history of DVP, Fuller and Williams?

Looks like he hit his workouts hard and then for fun, brought out a treasure hunt map for him and his Wrs to try to find missing treasure out on the field....

But seriously, I felt he was a very motivated guy and if anything the doubts from others would kick him into gear even more

Like it or not Parker has been our best receiver the past couple of years. Don't trade him, surround him with other talent. He's not paid that much so what's the point?

This will sound lame, but of all the pictures of Tua this off-season, I am most excited to see him working on his core strength. I realize it won't prevent all injuries, but hopefully, it will help him perform at a higher, more consistent level. It's those dang nagging injuries that reduce a player's performance. Teams that can stay healthy usually do better.

Back
Top Bottom