Tua working with DVP,Merrit,Hollins,Wilson | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua working with DVP,Merrit,Hollins,Wilson

6’6” isn’t prototypical either for a QB 6”3 to 6’4” are the prototypical #s. The difference between 3 inches either way are #s way overblown unless you’re a very loose woman. As far as other physical attributes Tua may not have as strong an arm as Herbert buts it’s as strong as some hall of famers and future hall of famers like Brady, so that arm strength garbage is just as overblown as height.
Tua has things the other QBs don’t have which is accuracy and anticipation things you can’t work on or teach.
I’d rather have a 6 foot QB with average arm strength with accuracy and anticipation, than a 6’6” QB who sprays throws all over the field who just throws it up for grabs.
It’s amazing how they gave the rookie of the year award to somebody who just sprays the ball around with no accuracy or anticipation.🙄

How is it that every thread thats even slightly positive about Tua gets derailed for no apparent reason and either gets deleted or moved to the locker? This place is starting to be unreadable.

because some peoples lives are so miserable that they have nothing better to do

Hard to forget Parker is hurt since he’s always hurt lol
That is the main reason I would not be opposed to trading him.

Either way, between him, Fuller and Preston our medical team better be ready game days.

Who knows, maybe they finally stay healthy. If they could, I am not sure we even need to draft a WR.

Tua looked good throwing to Preston

That is the main reason I would not be opposed to trading him.

Either way, between him, Fuller and Preston our medical team better be ready game days.

Who knows, maybe they finally stay healthy. If they could, I am not sure we even need to draft a WR.

Tua looked good throwing to Preston

Preston Williams and DeVante Parker are both always hurt. Always find a way to get hurt. Sadly. Not sure they have a ton of trade value.

Preston Williams and DeVante Parker are both always hurt. Always find a way to get hurt. Sadly. Not sure they have a ton of trade value.
Preston has been in the league two seasons.

Season 1 he tore his ACL in week 9. played weeks 1- 8.

Season 2 he returned from ACL in week 1.

he broke his foot (or "undetermined foot injury") in week 9. played weeks 1 - 8.

That sounds like two serious injuries and bad luck, not a player who "always finds a way to get hurt."

maybe if it was hangnails, or turf toe, or hamstring, or glute, or ankle, or cramps, causing him to miss time, i could see it.

seems like he's out there every week barring serious injury.

Preston has been in the league two seasons.

Season 1 he tore his ACL in week 9. played weeks 1- 8.

Season 2 he returned from ACL in week 1.

he broke his foot (or "undetermined foot injury") in week 9. played weeks 1 - 8.

That sounds like two serious injuries and bad luck, not a player who "always finds a way to get hurt."

maybe if it was hangnails, or turf toe, or hamstring, or glute, or ankle, or cramps.

seems like he's out there every week barring serious injury.
Yeah...just frustrating..I get what you mean...just wish he could finish a season not on IR.

He's got a lot of potential but currently, all he is is "potential." For now.

He has good size and tools. Here's hoping he can't overcome the injury bug. :cool: 🙏

Yeah...just frustrating..I get what you mean...just wish he could finish a season not on IR.

He's got a lot of potential but currently, all he is is "potential." For now.

He has good size and tools. Here's hoping he can't overcome the injury bug. :cool: 🙏
if he gets a season ending injury in the middle of the season again, i'm calling a witch doctor.

Back
Top Bottom