Tua year 2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua year 2

I may be in a minority. I'm not saying TT DOESN'T need to get in better NFL shape, but, IMO, his biggest progress needs to be the mental part - reading Ds, quicker decisions. And, for the record, I expect that.
I don't disagree, but I also believe he needs focus on the physical aspect as well.

Despite what many say, his arm was suspect last year, and core physical strength will go a long way to mitigate that shortcoming.

I look at it this way. Both need to be done if he is to reach his potential, and there is only so much of each that can be done in a day, before it becomes unproductive.

He also needs to take some time to relax, whatever that may mean for him personally.

I may be in a minority. I'm not saying TT DOESN'T need to get in better NFL shape, but, IMO, his biggest progress needs to be the mental part - reading Ds, quicker decisions. And, for the record, I expect that.
CORRECT, AND TO QUOTE THE LATE KENNY ROGERS HE NEEDS TO KNOW WHEN TO HOLD EM AND WHEN TO WALK AWAY.

I know workout pictures don't automatically mean Tua will be better, but yes, he will be better. Last offseason and even into the Summer he was rehabbing a significant injury. Now he is now longer rehabbing, he is building strength and improving his body.

I think Tua might have one of the biggest season to season jumps we see out of any player this upcoming season.
We will know if the front office agrees with you based on their run at Watson and draft at #3.

God i hope the new Texans GM sees this!

LOL I'm JK.

Tuas arm strength has got it inprove, thats my #1 concern. I feel like his decision making was actually pretty good for a rookie. If he can gain some zip on the ball.... and we can get actual NFL caliber players playing WR, Tua will be good. Great? I donno but he will be good.

His legs are like tree trunks he is built low to the ground

His balance in college was great and after the injury he didn’t look to have his confidence (can hardly blame him) but don’t forget he hasn’t reached man strength yet

The entire rookie class has not reached their strength particularly Austin Jackson and Iggy

I expect jumps from the rookie class
Some of our rookies were young for rookies. Jackson (and is bone marrow donation), Iggy, and Tua with the injury and no preseason. Maybe this will mean a big sophomore jump.

They always say the biggest jump is from year 1 to year 2. I guess we'll see.

God i hope the new Texans GM sees this!

LOL I'm JK.

Tuas arm strength has got it inprove, thats my #1 concern. I feel like his decision making was actually pretty good for a rookie. If he can gain some zip on the ball.... and we can get actual NFL caliber players playing WR, Tua will be good. Great? I donno but he will be good.

Yep! Because “zip” on the ball was his biggest problem...

/sarcasm.

Back
Top Bottom