Tua year 2 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua year 2

I am absolutely excited about Tua in year 2. Add the fact that Grier and Flores have another draft to dominate, and next year is going to be fantabulous.

I was excited for the draft last year. Then they drafted Tua, instead of Herbert, and I had some trepidation. Then I saw him, and I was like, "he's soft."

After the Arizona game, I got back some of my excitement. Then he played the rest of the games last year, and my GERD acted up.

After the season, I was hopeful he'd improve. I have to be, right? Also, why wouldn't he?

Now, we see these pictures, and I can see he does have triceps. Still, I wonder why he couldn't pick up some dumbbells in the last year, but at least he's working now. It gives me more hope that he'll improve in his sophomore season.

Last edited:
I was excited for the draft last year. Then they drafted Tua, instead of Herbert, and I had some trepidation. Then I saw him, and I was like, "he's soft."

After the Arizona game, I got back some of my excitement. Then he played the rest of the games last year, and my GERD acted up.

After the season, I was hopeful he'd improve. I have to be, right? Also, why wouldn't he?

Now, we see these pictures, and I can see he does have triceps. Still, I wonder why he couldn't pick up some dumbbells in the last year, but at least he's working now. It gives me more hope that he'll improve in his sophomore season.
I'm kind of with you on that... I didn't want Tua because, as most folks know by now, I'm a prototype fan, and Tua is just so small... but I keep saying, "He's a good kid, and I'm rooting for him," but I wonder... Is that part of the problem?

Most top QBs are assholes... plain and simple. They are swaggering, egotistical, Icandothis guys, and Tua seems... not. The only other guy that I can think of who just seems... limp, is the guy who I hope Tua aspires to be, Drew Brees.

I guess we'll see next year, but I'd like to see LESS self-effacing behavior from the kid next year, and maybe a firey breakdown somewhere along the line.

I'm kind of with you on that... I didn't want Tua because, as most folks know by now, I'm a prototype fan, and Tua is just so small... but I keep saying, "He's a good kid, and I'm rooting for him," but I wonder... Is that part of the problem?

Most top QBs are assholes... plain and simple. They are swaggering, egotistical, Icandothis guys, and Tua seems... not. The only other guy that I can think of who just seems... limp, is the guy who I hope Tua aspires to be, Drew Brees.

I guess we'll see next year, but I'd like to see LESS self-effacing behavior from the kid next year, and maybe a firey breakdown somewhere along the line.
So small??

218 lbs how much does Burrow weigh? How much does Josh Allen Weigh?

Short and Small are 2 different characteristics - Tua is far from small

I would say he is closer to Russell Wilson.

I love how much a team player this kid is. He was benched and cheered on Fitz. He has his head on straight. If he performs and gets a new contract he is the type of player to honor it. If we become a dynasty like is our goal we need a qb to be a superstar some yrs and carry our team and in other yrs manage us to a winning season. Not caring about stats. I think Tua is that guy. I pray that Tua is that guy because if he is we are able to add so many assets this off season around him

After the injury, Tua was relearning how to walk (not an exaggeration). It feels different at first when u suffer that injury. You are also very limited in what Dr's will let you do for months after. Reinjury is a major concern for a while.

Getting that leg back to normal was priority 1, 2, and 3 in those 9 months Tua had. Now he can train like a normal player.

I really don't think Tua gets nearly enough credit or understanding regarding how hard it must have been to to what he did his first yr. Even tho yeah, he did look bad if u ignore that obstacle.

But now year Tua is upon us (unless every beatwriter I don't trust is right)

Until further notice... Year Tua

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom