Tua's a top 10 QB | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's a top 10 QB

Not to mention how much better the RPO's will be with an improved running game.
I just think that if you have a strong running game coupled with an accurate QB who makes good decisions you're going to be a tough offense to stop. The defense is always in conflict and that will result in a ton of defensive mistakes.

Am I wrong feeling that a lot of you care more about Tua than you do about the actual Dolphins team?
This is the my first NFL forum that Ive belonged to so I don't have much of a baseline.
Is this behavior normal? It's like the movie "Single White Female" in here when it comes to Tua.
It's like there is Tua and the Dolphins are an after thought.

This is not Tebow mania get over yourself you joined the forum when a number of us made it our joy to annoy posters like you - they who created Tuaism and Church of Tua etc etc etc

We just rolled with it because it annoyed them - I am sorry you don’t get this form of humour - we think it is funny

The more you bitch about the past the more people are going to make fun of those who harped on the church of Tua Cult SCHTICK

If you don’t want people to start another SCHTICK let it go because it actually divided the entire forum, the mods etc etc etc

In other words MOVE ON if you don’t think Tua is good enough to talk about then go to another thread

I for one will talk Tua ain’t going change and I am all for SCHTICK

Am I wrong feeling that a lot of you care more about Tua than you do about the actual Dolphins team?
This is the my first NFL forum that Ive belonged to so I don't have much of a baseline.
Is this behavior normal? It's like the movie "Single White Female" in here when it comes to Tua.
It's like there is Tua and the Dolphins are an after thought.
Many have taken the Crimson pill...they are called Tuanon.

Be careful not to mock them... If they can get to Logan Ryan they can get to you.

If I start getting late night creepy phone calls, I'll know who it is.
Probably that Superfin guy stalking me.
Tua should be glad they don't allow d!ck pics on Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom