Tua's a top 10 QB | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's a top 10 QB

Are there still Tua bashers on this site? What else has the kid got to do? Tua reminds me quite a bit of another Dolphin QB, Bob Griese.

Everyone is giving Tua credit for the numbers he's putting up despite a very bad oline, but does this mean that maybe we have competent oc's? They are calling plays to make this work. It's not all 100% Tua. I firmly believe they are calling plays that fit Tua and also calling plays that don't expose the oline too much.

I was the first to want to get a new oc in the off-season but I'm starting to question my stance.

Am I crazy?

Everyone is giving Tua credit for the numbers he's putting up despite a very bad oline, but does this mean that maybe we have competent oc's? They are calling plays to make this work. It's not all 100% Tua. I firmly believe they are calling plays that fit Tua and also calling plays that don't expose the oline too much.

I was the first to want to get a new oc in the off-season but I'm starting to question my stance.

Am I crazy?
Its one thing to call the plays, but its a another thing to have a QB to execute them at a high level.

Just heard them discussing Tua on Sirius Radio. Not sure who it was, but Rich Gannon was in on the conversation.

Basically, they read the stat lines for Jones and Tua. Then raised the question. Jones is being talked about as the next Tom Brady.

With comparable stats, what gives with Tua? That was the question.

I'd even argue that Tua has played better than Jones considering the talent he has to work with. NE has a pretty good offensive line.

Personally, I think it's only a matter of time before the narrative flips on Tua, especially for those on the know.

Just heard them discussing Tua on Sirius Radio. Not sure who it was, but Rich Gannon was in on the conversation.

Basically, they read the stat lines for Jones and Tua. Then raised the question. Jones is being talked about as the next Tom Brady.

With comparable stats, what gives with Tua? That was the question.

I'd even argue that Tua has played better than Jones considering the talent he has to work with. NE has a pretty good offensive line.

Personally, I think it's only a matter of time before the narrative flips on Tua, especially for those on the know.
It's about results...the media like to give the QBs 100% blame and credit for wins and championships. Dolts believe 'em.

Yea lets discuss, didnt he just injure his finger? I thought only Tua gets injured???
Looks like he finished the game and will start next week. What point are you trying to make? I’m only sarcastically responding to someone else that brought another qb into the discussion for comparison. I didn’t bring up anyone else but Tua. Good try

The only way that makes any sense whatsoever, is if they have equal teams around them and play against the same defense. The whole "head-to-head" thing is just media hype.
Both teams are drastically different since the first game. They respectively have the #1 and #2 defense as of week 13. If Tua is healthy and Mac is healthy then we shall see who runs their offense effectively. you have Josh McDaniels going up against the two headed clowns on offense, so it should be interesting. Plus we’re going to see what these guys do till then.

Both teams are drastically different since the first game. They respectively have the #1 and #2 defense as of week 13. If Tua is healthy and Mac is healthy then we shall see who runs their offense effectively. you have Josh McDaniels going up against the two headed clowns on offense, so it should be interesting. Plus we’re going to see what these guys do till then.
So they won't be playing with the same level of talent...healthy or not...got it.

Weren’t they both playing with the same level of talent week one? Who won that game?
No, they weren't. NE was clearly the better team, and they're clearly the better team right now. I still say we win that game comfortably...Flo has BB's number.

What Tua is doing is legit. Period. There are still varying levels to which you can project him going forward based on your own perceptions, but what he's been doing over this last half of season has been high-level, winning football. Anyone who says otherwise is doing so from a place of bias (of which he we have PLENTY on here lol).

I would personally love to see Tua hit the 20 pass TD mark while staying under double-digit INTs this year and I think with 4 games left it's certainly doable. Just a nice milestone I think.

Back
Top Bottom