Tua's Back | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's Back

Maybe maybe not, based on what we saw, I find it difficult to believe he didn't sustain a head injury that, at the very least, should have kept him out longer than just through halftime. When he buckled to the turf, that looked scary.

But yeah, we're all just speculating anyway. Let's see if the investigation turns anything up

Word is the team doctor Slid a hundy to the impartial neurologist under Tua’s right buttock - c’mon man

Yeah....a big conspiracy!

He was examined by an Independent physician and he determined it wasn't a head issue. I'm a bit amazed at the continued intrigue over this. You have to believe all of the people you mentioned are complicit in some type of coverup.....
It was the grassy knoll I tell you.

I have had upper back issues -- pinched nerve in my upper back. And when it flares and shoots into my arms bad enough, I can't move my left arm.
Mine are lower, and I **** you not, every now and then I take a step, and my left hip just fails to support any weight. It is exactly what Tua appeared to have happen. I'm not saying I know for sure what the whole story is, but ppl saying a back injury can't have that effect are dead wrong.

Word is the team doctor Slid a hundy to the impartial neurologist under Tua’s right buttock - c’mon man
Lolo.... that neurologist probably gets 10G just for showing up, and since he is also likely pulling in a few mil per, I doubt bribery was an option.

I know you were kidding, just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Mine are lower, and I **** you not, every now and then I take a step, and my left hip just fails to support any weight. It is exactly what Tua appeared to have happen. I'm not saying I know for sure what the whole story is, but ppl saying a back injury can't have that effect are dead wrong.
Yep. The six months I had a pinched nerve were the most miserable I'd ever been. Physically could not sleep on my front or back and when I started on my side, I'd end up on my back in great pain. Had to sleep in a recliner for six months and could never sleep for more than two hours because my back would lock up so I'd have to get up and move around. Pain killers couldn't touch the pain. Fortunately the second steroid injection I got did the trick. If it hadn't I likely was headed for surgery and the surgeon told me that was about an 80% chance it would feel better and 20% chance that it could get worse.

What do you think "having your bell rung means"??!

If the source of his staggering is deemed to be neurogically-derived, he can't go back in the game. End of.

You can't have "your bell rung" and it not be neurogically-derived.

You also can't realistically collapse from back spasms and then be fine 20 mins later.
"You also can't realistically collapse from back spasms and then be fine 20 mins later."

YOU SURE AS HELL CAN HAVE MOMENTARY RE-OCCURING NERVE FUNTION LOSS FROM A PINCHED OR BRUSED NERVE.

I KNOW FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND TWO BACK SURGERIES!

The symptoms I had matched Tuas sudden loss of leg support. The biggest problem is that there is little or no warning. There have been several other posters who have related similar problems on this forum.

It's clear you have no clinical knowledge to support your bogus allegations.

I suspect you are a Buffalo troll.

Sorry for giving my opinion on a message board.

You should be sorry for giving an uninformed opinion.

So should the countless media people I’ve seen today saying “I didn’t hear anything about a back injury before this so it must be a head injury cause I saw that one play”

Clearly you people don’t believe in following up and collecting all the available facts. Instead it’s “I get to voice an opinion w/ only a small view of a very large picture.

Good, great, grand, wonderful.

If that’s your preferred M.O. then be prepared to be wrong …. A lot.

I still don’t see an attempt by the ill informed to go back and review the play where Tua hurt his back. Or to find out more about what went on behind the scenes.

Nope. Minds are already made up so no need for further research. SMH.

Unlike you, I’m reserving judgement until a clearer picture appears. And I’m not jumping to the “liar liar pants on fire” attack toward those that deserve to be taken at their word until proven otherwise.

Last edited:
Line opened at Cinci -1 and has already moved to Cinci -3.5. Does Vegas think Tua is going to miss the game? :shrug:

Line opened at Cinci -1 and has already moved to Cinci -3.5. Does Vegas think Tua is going to miss the game? :shrug:
He likely is going to miss it. Didn’t practice today and if he doesn’t practice tomorrow it’s likely a bridgewater beat down.

Wingfield works for the team, why would he make it up? Or are you being sarcastic
There was no practice. This was a "pretend" report simulating if they in fact actually practiced, what it would have looked like. NFL rules you have to provide a practice report, even if you don't physically have one.

There was no practice. This was a "pretend" report simulating if they in fact actually practiced, what it would have looked like. NFL rules you have to provide a practice report, even if you don't physically have one.
Ok thank you

Back
Top Bottom