Tua's Back | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's Back

If tua doesnt play 3 and 1 here we go. Its ok.....he made a valiant comeback against the bills in the second half of the game. He doesnt comeback in that game we lose.

If tua cant play i rather see the rookie. I think we have a better chance with the rookie than with the second string qb.

If tua doesnt play 3 and 1 here we go. Its ok.....he made a valiant comeback against the bills in the second half of the game. He doesnt comeback in that game we lose.

If tua cant play i rather see the rookie. I think we have a better chance with the rookie than with the second string qb.
I agree with this 100%, but I don't think McDaniel will trust to put Skylar out there over Teddy, he'll go with the experience vet.

I pulled that tweet from the article itself. Why is it so hard to believe the team is being investigated over what appeared to be head trauma on TV? I'm sure alot of people came to the same conclusion (right or wrong), and it deserves attention. Anyway, I think we're saying the same thing.

Imo both the league and dolphins had plenty to gain from Tua getting back into the game of the week. If Bridgewater stays in and plays poorly, the dolphins lose and 5ge league loses viewership.

I'm not a professed doctor, neurologist, league official, ref, or anything else. Just a fan that saw something very jarring (the incident), then something uncomfortable (Tua back in the game) and would like to see the league care about something other than the bottom line.

All this while admittedly being very happy to see Tua come out of the locker room, so maybe a bit hypocritical as well
They are not investigating the team is what people don't understand. The team has zero say on a players clearing or not clearing concussion protocol. The NFLPA can investigate the Independent Doctor to see if he followed protocol. The team did nothing wrong and are not being investigated.

If Tua doesn't play Skylar Thompson needs to play.

I worry about the intermediate and longer term possibilities for the back injury, but hopefully it’s fully muscular in origin and goes away with therapy.

Back
Top Bottom