Tua's closest statistacal comparison from 2021 | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's closest statistacal comparison from 2021

But aren't you the one who predicted the future when you stated Tua would NEVER be in the playoffs??

cdc.jpg
past behavior is a useful marker for future performance

He clearly is. All we need to do is get 10 pro bowlers on offense, then you'll see how great he is. It's not his fault
Kinda funny that your post history only runs back to a week after the trade deadline... Only took a week after the end of the Watson talk to get you banned somewhere else, impressive. You probably wont last long here either...lol!

Kinda funny that your post history only runs back to a week after the trade deadline... Only took a week after the end of the Watson talk to get you banned somewhere else, impressive. You probably wont last long here either...lol!
Hey Barnaby Jones, I think you need to do a little more investigating. I'm not banned anywhere, so I'm not sure what you're babbling about. Also, why would I get banned? I havent personally attacked another poster. Would you like me silenced for giving an opinion that you don't agree with? Hmmm..... I didn't realize this was Germany circa 1938

to be clear…the new Tua defense is “yeah his stats are identical to Davis Mills playing on the worst roster imaginable…but the better roster won more with it!” Take that haters!

get a QB

I mean, cool. He’s making throws Tom Brady and Drew Brees will never make either. I don’t think they’re losing sleep. Herbert is a big armed athlete. He will make plays with his big arm and his athleticism that a quarterback with a smaller arm and less athleticism is incapable of making. That has very little to do with which quarterback will end up being a better player long-term.

Baker Mayfield threw the furthest air yards pass in the history of the NFL. He very literally made a pass that no other quarterback has ever made. It also happened to be a Hail Mary that he threw 7 yards out of bounds. All that arm strength and he still stinks.
Really still comparing Tua to Brady and Brees? The madness needs to stop guys, this has been said over and over on these boards and it is patently ridiculous at this point. Tua lacks this or that, we’ll so does Brady, ahaha!

It's horrendous that Tua cant put up better numbers than a third round rookie qb on a crap team.

The Tennessee game did it for me in all honesty. He wasn't only bad. He didn't look the part of a NFL qb. He is not the guy.

Really still comparing Tua to Brady and Brees? The madness needs to stop guys, this has been said over and over on these boards and it is patently ridiculous at this point. Tua lacks this or that, we’ll so does Brady, ahaha!
No. Try reading again.

Back
Top Bottom