Tua's development | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's development

Yes, he played well enough to accomplish the ultimate goal….pre-pro passing rules changes.

Some of you forget in the modern era that football wasn’t always a wide open freeway for offenses…Marino was a different cat!

And again…Brady would prove that not only was a winner his first year of starting…but would go on to prove his greatness!
again, winning is not a QB exclusive stat
and I agree, Brady would go on to prove his greatness but had a very pedestrian 1st year starting which was his 2nd season overall

It’s funny if Tua balls out this year it’s going to be because of his weapons and line and if he loses it’s because of him and only him. Get ready for it.
Lose lose situation for Tua both ways. Only Tua

again, winning is not a QB exclusive stat
and I agree, Brady would go on to prove his greatness but had a very pedestrian 1st year starting which was his 2nd season overall
Ok…let’s approach this from another angle…are you making excuse’s for Tua’s unimpressive display of physical ability? Are you making the excuse that he wasn’t recovered?

And again…what you call pedestrian was not so pedestrian prior to the rules changes…and again…he was good enough to win it all on a team that wasn’t the greatest in history!

No…it’s not…but certainly Tua’s needs to succeed.

We can’t spend the best years of this young football teams life reminiscing about a freshman college QB, who once came off the bench in relief, and sparked college football best roster to a win !

Tua wins by playing like the 5th pick in the draft and leading this team to success….hardly a lose-lose situation.

Ok…let’s approach this from another angle…are you making excuse’s for Tua’s unimpressive display of physical ability? Are you making the excuse that he wasn’t recovered?

And again…what you call pedestrian was not so pedestrian prior to the rules changes…and again…he was good enough to win it all on a team that wasn’t the greatest in history!
We’re talking about Tom Brady. Not Tua, not the New England Patriots or their wins. You’re all over the place here. And don’t try to revise history, 189 yards and 1TD a game was pedestrian even before the rule changes.

If he ball out..he is the man in Miami... dolphins and fans are looking for next great qb..everybody want Tua work out..even if they are not sure.. ball in Tua court next 2 yr...

We’re talking about Tom Brady. Not Tua, not the New England Patriots or their wins. You’re all over the place here. And don’t try to revise history, 189 yards and 1TD a game was pedestrian even before the rule changes
Not really….you seem to forget the touchdown pass record that stood for a long time was 36 until Dan Marino came along?

It’s just funny how the Tua fanatics will attempt to beat down two of the greatest QB’s in History to build up their idol.

Let me repeat…I don’t wish him anything but success, nothing would make me happier!

The difference is some of you won’t accept it if he turns out less than special….whilst I’m rooting for special!

Which camp has the issue here?

Not really….you seem to forget the touchdown pass record that stood for a long time was 36 until Dan Marino came along?

It’s just funny how the Tua fanatics will attempt to beat down two of the greatest QB’s in History to build up their idol.

Let me repeat…I don’t wish him anything but success, nothing would make me happier!

The difference is some of you won’t accept it if he turns out less than special….whilst I’m rooting for special!

Which camp has the issue here?
We're going to need a new barn for all your straw-man arguments.
It's ok, I understand why. When you have a such weak take, it's better to just change the subject

Back
Top Bottom