Tua's development | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's development

It feels weird having to explain the context of mini camps, but they aren’t live games. They use 7 on 7 or 11 on 11 drills where the defense has some kind of idea what is happening. For example; if the defense knows you want to push the ball downfield, in hurricane-like rain, it is fairly easy to undercut routes and make aggressive plays on the ball. These mini camps aren’t intended to simulate live games, they are meant to build team chemistry. Heck, they don’t even have pads on, it’s just helmets and cleats.
Hey...let's look at the brightside of this.

At least we know we still have a defense that will take the ball away.

Aaron Rodgers just needs a hungry and talented group of guys to play with during his golden years. Trade Gisecki, Howard, Tua, and next years first and one of the 2023 firsts for Rodgers. Let it ride.

It feels weird having to explain the context of mini camps, but they aren’t live games. They use 7 on 7 or 11 on 11 drills where the defense has some kind of idea what is happening. For example; if the defense knows you want to push the ball downfield, in hurricane-like rain, it is fairly easy to undercut routes and make aggressive plays on the ball. These mini camps aren’t intended to simulate live games, they are meant to build team chemistry. Heck, they don’t even have pads on, it’s just helmets and cleats.
You stay away from here with that logic and stuff...

What's amazing is the only one complaining are the Tua people. I see nobody complaining. It's camp. Time to get better.
Guess you haven’t been reading or watching the media, like Omar and a few others. Plus Twitter has a bunch of sky is falling fans.

No the stats are right there with the Underwear Olympics

Dont understand why this is blowing up so badly. I mean Tua just stated hes trying to be more agressive. Which tells us that in "practice" hes gonna test his limits. Timing, Ball placement in tight windows, contested 50/50 balls, etc.

Still waiting for it.

Not sure if we all of sudden got the best secondary or Tua became less accurate than he was all last season in his first season or it was minicamp and threw passes that the defence knows are coming or that he wouldn't throw in a game with that coverage. Tua is very accurate. I think I even recall in that Chiefs game a INT or two that was a receiver bobble. I am not the least bit worried about Tua's INT rate. It will be low. First day of minicamp. Did it also say how many meaningless TDs he threw?

Back
Top Bottom