Tua's Main Receiver...Perry? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's Main Receiver...Perry?

They going to play him at different positions within the offense to trick defenses.
He can backup QB WR RB KR PR Wildcat.
Perry likely the third best back on the roster.
Might outperform Rosen at QB.
Not the fastest but moves side to side quickly and finds the opening.
I think if you give him some blocking he going to surprise some people..

He's avery good option qb... he's nowhere near Rosen as an NFL passing qb. He's not an NFL passer in my book. In fact I don't think he could play qb at a division II school with a passing offense.

Where will we see Perry? RB/WR or both? I say both. Perry is shifty and fast; great vision!

I see one of Tua's main receivers being Perry, for sure! Could you image what damage they both could do to defenses? Wow!

Huh???? Not even gonna crack the starting lineup, in fact I’ll say he’s inactive most games. 77DDB43C-B6CD-4E86-AB0D-3959B73780A8.jpeg

Where will we see Perry? RB/WR or both? I say both. Perry is shifty and fast; great vision!

I see one of Tua's main receivers being Perry, for sure! Could you image what damage they both could do to defenses? Wow!

You need to slow down Perry was a 7th round pick out of Navy, so he doesn’t consistently play against big power 5 teams, and you are talking about him destroying defenses. I don’t know what he will do next year but I see him as only really a backup 3rd Down RB for next year or possibly only making the practice squad. Maybe in a couple years though bud.

I personally believe there is talent there that can be used at a premium amount.

On the Patriots think Welker/Burkhead type players that have muliple type skills that make them dangerous.

On paper, I don't expect him to be as impressive a receiver as Welker, or as dynamic a RB as Burkhead, but niether give you the added element of being able to throw the ball like a QB.

The moment Perry completes a few passes, that will work in his favor on quick passes behind the line of scrimage...he can catch it and quickly get a load yardage, or pass it at times to make teams more honest when he's on the field.

Don't expect him to be one of the top receivers right away, and odds may be against him to even make the roster, but if he begins to show improvement, how good he might end up being could surprise many.

It is that time of the year where people feel that every draft pick could be a super star and there's nothing wrong with thinking that. Of course we know things will be different once the real games start. I don't even think he'll make the team but I'll be rooting for him to do well if he does.

Every year we get these, Ballage hype train was especially egregious.

I respect the kid and his accomplishments, but the NFL has a way of not caring.

Tua is an elite prospect. He'll dish out the ball to whoever is open, just like he did in college. I heard an interview where he said he purposefully got everyone involved because he knew he had a talented WR unit and he wanted everyone to shine.

That's my quarterback.

tocry.png

22 catches for 470 yards, 3 TDs, 21.4 ypc

Yup. I think the staff want to see 2 things . . .
- ST skills
- receiving. Not saying he'll be a WR or slot, but if he's seen as a potential D back, he'll have to prove he has good hands. Given his athletic talent, I'm guessing he can be a good receiver, but proving those two skill will raise his odds of sticking

I think Grant...Wilson...I see them getting more looks this year. They are a little quicker out of breaks than Parker who is more of a long strider.

Can't believe we actually landed a QB who I am excited to see throw dart slants in our offense. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom