Tuas parents on him coming back next season. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuas parents on him coming back next season.

Will Smith Truth GIF

Seem a bit hyperbolic of a take to me. Crippled? We've already gotten to the next step being crippled?
The way his fingers and body were twisted when they took him out on a stretcher he did seemed crippled.

Yet he wasn’t. Shocking isn’t it? He was on the team plane laughing it up watching MacGruber hours later. So I guess he wasn’t crippled. Huh.
Hey like i said if his own parent care more about benjamins than their son health why should we care? Bring him back i say. It will be a short season when we have to play the next backup scrub qb. So take your chances with him. Maybe we get lucky and he will play an entire season.

Hey like i said if his own parent care more about benjamins than their son health why should we care? Bring him back i say. It will be a short season when we have to play the next backup scrub qb. So take your chances with him. Maybe we get lucky and he will play an entire season.
Cheap shot at his parents and any parent that has a son (or daughter) in the Military or Law Enforcement. (Among other professions...)

Kids need to live their lives.

FoH with this Bs. Go **** on someone else’s thread.

Tua got the parents blessing, that’s cool, but can’t help to think maybe he’s got a parent like I had. I remember my own experience as a child when asking my dad if I could go ice skating, his reply was
……”Why don’t you wait til it warms up!” 🤦
There's one thing that bothers me about Tua, and I've never seen anything written about it. If Tua is right-handed, why did his dad make him throw left-handed? I can't think of any good reason why you would force your kid to switch hands, unless his dad thought that there would be more demand for a left-handed QB.

There's one thing that bothers me about Tua, and I've never seen anything written about it. If Tua is right-handed, why did his dad make him throw left-handed? I can't think of any good reason why you would force your kid to switch hands, unless his dad thought that there would be more demand for a left-handed QB.
His dad already explained why, he did it because he was also a lefty thrower and he didn’t want to be the only one in the family that threw left handed.

Galu Tagovalia told Al.com that he is a lefty who just wanted another southpaw to play catch with when Tua was 3 or 4 years old.
“It just became fluent and he just grew into it,” Galu Tagovailoa explained. “That’s the crazy part about it. I never thought I could make him adapt to that. As we constantly kept putting the ball on his left hand, eventually he grew into throwing the ball with his left.”

His dad already explained why, he did it because he was also a lefty thrower and he didn’t want to be the only one in the family that threw left handed.

Galu Tagovalia told Al.com that he is a lefty who just wanted another southpaw to play catch with when Tua was 3 or 4 years old.
“It just became fluent and he just grew into it,” Galu Tagovailoa explained. “That’s the crazy part about it. I never thought I could make him adapt to that. As we constantly kept putting the ball on his left hand, eventually he grew into throwing the ball with his left.”
Okay, I never heard that. Thanks.

Most of us know enough about pops at this point that he was going to support Tua playing as long as he was physically able.

Gotta get to that first contract. Then reassess what the future holds.

Did he play baseball?
Left handed pitching is “Gold”
Could be the only reason I can envision.

If tuas family cares more about the benjamins than him been crippled then i say let him come back healthy with a better oline and kick butt

Wow!!! That's a horrible thing to say, just because they believe Tua will be back, and have faith, unlike you it seems, you think they care more about the money then their son?

Back
Top Bottom