Tua’s supporting cast | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua’s supporting cast

Trie, but that's not how they're using him
They are probably avoiding him running slants because they know he is made out of glass. By throwing him passes right at the sideline, he avoids the big hits he would take if he caught a slant pass in the middle of the field.

Whoa...having deja vu from what we've been asking for for the last 20 years...maybe this off season lol
Ain't this a b*tch? Miami FINALLY drafts a QB who seems to be decent, and they fail to give him a good running game or o-line. And, whether by design or due to the poor o-line, they practically force him to play within a 10 yard box. If Grier and Flores won't give Tua a good offense and supporting cast, then I hope the new GM and HC next year will!

Just so we’re all clear, this is what Tua’s had to work with this year…

Pretty depressing set of stats. Lets take a guess, Does our FO lift a single finger to improve our running game this year or do we miss out again? Luckily, this upcoming draft is loaded with RB talent.

Great point. Also, would make Miami's defense better with more opportunities to get ahead and forcing teams into a passing mode.

Some of us were pounding the table for Javonte Williams last draft. He had a big day yesterday as the primary ball carrier. And apparently leads the league in breaking tackles and yards after contact.

That’d be a welcome skill set in MIA’s offense where first contact happens early and often. Just sayin.

Some of us were pounding the table for Javonte Williams last draft. He had a big day yesterday as the primary ball carrier. And apparently leads the league in breaking tackles and yards after contact.

That’d be a welcome skill set in MIA’s offense where first contact happens early and often. Just sayin.
He was running back #1 in my opinion. Really wanted Williams, but loved the Holland pick.

But, you're right. That's the type of back Miami needs. Have to break some tackles to get those big running plays.

He was running back #1 in my opinion. Really wanted Williams, but loved the Holland pick.

But, you're right. That's the type of back Miami needs. Have to break some tackles to get those big running plays.

I have no issue with Holland pick now in hindsight. He’s a stud.

But they had the draft capital to get both players had they not wanted to lose out on the other.

DEN clearly traded up to steal Williams in front of us.

But MIA had the assets to land Holland and one of the top RB’s. Najee is looking good in PIT too despite a poor offensive line.

I think most of us felt the Dolphins dropped the ball on draft day with regard to not drafting one of the top backs and it’s proven true over the course of the season. And this goes back to the previous draft when they also bypassed Jonathan Taylor, DeAndre Swift, CEH and JK Dobbins.

Last draft I was pro playmakers in the first couple of rounds no matter what.

This draft I’ll be pro o-line and running back. OL in the 1st round and RB in the 2nd.

I have no issue with Holland pick now in hindsight. He’s a stud.

But they had the draft capital to get both players had they not wanted to lose out on the other.

DEN clearly traded up to steal Williams in front of us.

But MIA had the assets to land Holland and one of the top RB’s. Najee is looking good in PIT too despite a poor offensive line.

I think most of us felt the Dolphins dropped the ball on draft day with regard to not drafting one of the top backs and it’s proven true over the course of the season. And this goes back to the previous draft when they also bypassed Jonathan Taylor, DeAndre Swift, CEH and JK Dobbins.

Last draft I was pro playmakers in the first couple of rounds no matter what.

This draft I’ll be pro o-line and running back. OL in the 1st round and RB in the 2nd.
Both Holland and Williams would have been amazing.

I also loved Holland coming out. Tried to get him in all those mock draft simulations.

So, Parker back 50% ish. Did we notice a difference????

To me? I don't think he did much more than when he was gone tbh. A catch or two, there was a.dustup on the sideline where he was jawing with a coach about being in, which could be healthy or not.

In the end, he's on payroll, he's good, we need him, I'm just hoping for more.

If healthy, he knows his assignment and ready to go there should be no reason he’s not on the field in the red zone. It’s like not having Gesicki on the filed for 3rd downs. Both head scratchers.

Back
Top Bottom