Tua's top 10 play's 2022 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's top 10 play's 2022

It's interesting watching that.

#2 is a play some sat Tua should just take a sack on or throw away. They don't beat Baltimore if he does that.

Also, no matter where Waddle is on the field, Tua seems to almost always hit him in stride. Their chemistry is just lethal

It's interesting watching that.

#2 is a play some sat Tua should just take a sack on or throw away. They don't beat Baltimore if he does that.

Also, no matter where Waddle is on the field, Tua seems to almost always hit him in stride. Their chemistry is just lethal
taking a sack or throwing the ball away is a shitty narrative that I hate seeing..

folks think plays grow on trees..

Half of these top 10 plays you could glean from that Baltimore game alone. He, Hill, and Waddle were going off in that game.

Was Crafaft the first read on #2? Cause I swear I've read Tua is a 1 read QB. Not sure where I read it....oh, yeah on a Dolphins fan site 🤷‍♂️

Having
Anger
Towards
Everyone
Reaching
Success

or just being an idiot and still hoping Tua fails so you can be right when you based your opinion like a sheep in the first place

I am so excited for this season this year. Tua looked great when his head was not rattled and now we have a glimpse of his greatness. I want more!

Was Crafaft the first read on #2? Cause I swear I've read Tua is a 1 read QB. Not sure where I read it....oh, yeah on a Dolphins fan site 🤷‍♂️

Yeah I find it funny how no matter how many times Kurt Warner or MM or other people who actually know the game has explained how quickly he goes through his progressions and reads, some still claim he's a 1 read QB.

What the hell was Gesicki doing on play #2? He almost ends up in the first row of the stands.

Yeah I find it funny how no matter how many times Kurt Warner or MM or other people who actually know the game has explained how quickly he goes through his progressions and reads, some still claim he's a 1 read QB.
On another fan site, there has been an on going narrative that Tua is a "0 read" QB. You had posters claiming that the "reads" are a function of the play call and the throw is pre-determined and he simply takes the snap and throws it to a pre-determined spot "no matter what"....

I got dumber by participating in those debates.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom