Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores

Yep. So he's small.
Small is relative. As the above poster mentioned, in real life, 6'1" 217 is not small, at all. And calling him small in relation to him being smaller than other NFL QB's is a stretch. 4 pounds and 2 inches? Gonna disagree with ya there.

Small is relative. As the above poster mentioned, in real life, 6'1" 217 is not small, at all. And calling him small in relation to him being smaller than other NFL QB's is a stretch. 4 pounds and 2 inches? Gonna disagree with ya there.
He's not 6'1 though. He's just listed 6'1.

His actual height is smaller:

...Of course I'm comparing relative to football players, specifically QBs, and not the general population.

He's not 6'1 though. He's just listed 6'1.

His actual height is smaller:

...Of course I'm comparing relative to football players and not the general population.

Whatever floats your boat man. Just giving you the numbers.

He is listed as 6'1" literally everywhere:

But sure, I guess I should believe your tweet.

Tua's height is way over exaggerated. Standing next to a 6 4 Brissett he looks at least 4 inches shorter. Probably 5 inches shorter in reality. It doesn't really matter because he plays small and he's very immobile. Injury prone too.

Whatever floats your boat man. Just giving you the numbers.

He is listed as 6'1" literally everywhere:

But sure, I guess I should believe your tweet.
You should probably believe the combine numbers where they actually measured him, and it's their job to do so. He was measured at the combine and in college. He's pretty much 6 feet flat.

Wilson and Murray are probably the only two QBs smaller.

From getting hit in the pocket it's better to be smaller? Link?
Weight-031518-2.png

Thanks, but that has nothing to do with sustaining injuries by getting hit in the pocket which is what we were discussing.
WTF are you even talking about? You said exactly being bigger helps in not getting injured.

WTF are you even talking about? You said exactly being bigger helps in not getting injured.
LOL. This was my reply to you. Do you not read? I'm specifically referring to him being a pocket passer AND getting hit in the pocket. His build is a problem if he's going to be a pocket passer as he'll need to stand in and get hit in the pocket more often, as he did in this situation.
You make up a lot of things to fit a narrative, don't you? I never said Tua was scared to take a hit. In fact, I've never questioned Tua's heart or desire to win.

Tua doesn't do well throwing outside of the pocket going back to his college days. If he's going to be a pocket passer in this league w/ his physical limitations, he's going to take some hits. With his build and extensive injury, that does not bode well for his future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom