Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores

LOL. More like:

Ryeyo0E.gif

how has Mark Sanchez been?

LOL. This was my reply to you. Do you not read? I'm specifically referring to him being a pocket passer AND getting hit in the pocket. His build is a problem if he's going to be a pocket passer as he'll need to stand in and get hit in the pocket more often, and as he did in this situation.
WTF are you talking about? QBs dont benefit from size to avoid injuries... How many NFL QBs arent pocket passer to your standards and prove it. Because at the beginning of our discussion, you said: "Fact". Prove your fact.

WTF are you talking about? QBs dont benefit from size to avoid injuries... How many NFL QBs arent pocket passer to your standards and prove it. Because at the beginning of our discussion, you said: "Fact". Prove your fact.
Let's go back again to the post. You seem to struggle:

"The data shows Tua has a long injury history. The data shows Tua has a small build. These are facts."

What's confusing here for you? What don't you disagree with as a fact? That he doesn't have a long injury history or he doesn't have a small build (obviously compared to NFL QBs)?

You make up a lot of things to fit a narrative, don't you? I never said Tua was scared to take a hit. In fact, I've never questioned Tua's heart or desire to win.

Tua doesn't do well throwing outside of the pocket going back to his college days. If he's going to be a pocket passer in this league w/ his physical limitations, he's going to take some hits. With his build and extensive injury, that does not bode well for his future.

6'1" 217 is not a small build. And actual data shows that being bigger doesnt equate less injuries... So yeah...

What's the average weight and height of a modern day NFL QB?

You are correct, bigger doesn't equate to less injuries, but it helps. The largest indicator of future injuries, is past injuries, which again, Tua has in spades.

Thats my point, size doesnt matter when it comes to injuries for QBs, actually, the bigger they are the more they get injured. If you have anything that proves otherwise, please bring me some evidence... If not, stop trolling.

Let's go back again to the post. You seem to struggle:

"The data shows Tua has a long injury history. The data shows Tua has a small build. These are facts."

What's confusing here for you? What don't you disagree with as a fact? That he doesn't have a long injury history or he doesn't have a small build (obviously compared to NFL QBs)?
Junc???

an objective person would realize that their assumption was wrong based on the data and reassess their position based on learning new things.....the stubborn ignorant person with an agenda ignores it or backtracks their argument fighting it tooth and nail

Our boy ckparrot head also says Flores makes his coordinators lives miserable which is why so many have resigned in recent years. They can’t stand working with him. He also said Flo took over offensive playcalling during the Colts game at one point.

I have no doubt he's hard to work for based on our history.

That said though, if he did take over play calling it might have been more of a "I need to take charge and dig my team out of this disaster of play calling" than just being a dick.

Oddly enough I thought our play calling was better this week on offense, for the most part. No idea how much if any was Flores.

Thats my point, size doesnt matter when it comes to injuries for QBs, actually, the bigger they are the more they get injured. If you have anything that proves otherwise, please bring me some evidence... If not, stop trolling.
In the context we were discussing it does. A smaller QB as a pocket passer who can't avoid contact is going to get hit more and feel those effects more than a larger bodied guy. Smaller guys like Wilson or Murray who can run and avoid contact are going to be less likely. Tua isn't a scrambling type of QB.

Your study is just looking at injuries at a top level, not understanding what kind of injuries they are. Are they contact injuries? Are they running injuries? Are they throwing injuries? For example, larger bodied guys might experience more lower body (running related) injuries than smaller guys. It doesn't mean it's not better to be larger when getting blasted in the pocket.

You are correct, bigger doesn't equate to less injuries, but it helps. The largest indicator of future injuries, is past injuries, which again, Tua has in spades.

This response is simply spectacular. How can bigger not equating to less injuries also mean it helps. I am so confused.

In the context we were discussing it does. A smaller QB as a pocket passer who can't avoid contact is going to get hit more and feel those effects more than a larger bodied guy. Smaller guys like Wilson or Murray who can run and avoid contact are going to be less likely. Tua isn't a scrambling type of QB.

You are just looking at injuries at a top level, not understanding what kind of injuries they are. Are they contact injuries? Are they running injuries? Are they throwing injuries? For example, larger bodied guys might experience more lower body (running related) injuries than smaller guys. It doesn't mean it's not better to be larger when getting popped in the pocket.
Dude! WRs are also more injury prone as they get bigger, and they get hit way more than any kind of caterogical QB type you could care to come up with... At some point, in life, you're going to come to the conclusion that your opinion is not fact... And when faced with facts, you will look like an idiot forgoing the argument with your worthless opinion.

Now Im not saying Im not wrong, but at this point, you've brought absolutely nothing to prove it otherwise. Get your **** together or STFU!

Back
Top Bottom