Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores

This would seem to lend some credence to the ongoing theory that there is a rift between Flores and Tua. I have not believed that up to this point, but this could be an indication that it is true, or at least, Tua feels that way. On the other hand, maybe he is trying to shift blame from his client to Flores as a way of lashing out at fans and the media, many of whom have already written Tua off. Regardless the intent, the piling on feels like the Grier/Flores experiment may indeed be coming to an end.

So when are we going to start bashing Tua for making this crap public like we did w X and everyone else that’s taken shots at management on social media? This team is a dysfunctional disaster. And I don’t care that Ross is pissed. 100% of his hiring decisions since buying the team have been horrible. **** him. Clueless idiot.
Seems like Tua needs to get his hoes in check...

That...or man-up and say these things yourself as opposed to using a cat's paw to do it.

I don't hate Flo but he has to go reasons below.
1. No one and I mean no OC wanted to come here last year. Everyone turned us down.
2. We have mountains of talent. This team is poorly coached.
3. It truly feels like he has lost the team.
4. I absolutely hate how he has balanced the budget by position. We have 50 million in DBs and no money in LBs other than that piece of crap Baker. Who decided to pay this lazy bum anyway?
I watched Baker like a hawk all game and he gives no effort at all. He just runs looking like he is about to do something but never does. He should be released.
Ross’ HC hires couldn’t bring in established OCs. When is Ross going to realize that’s a problem?

Interesting to hear about the hard to talk to, hard to play for stuff. You rarely get to hear about the real interpersonal relationships until after the fact, but knowing what we now know about the Bellichek/Brady dynamic, its not hard to imagine a disconnect between him and his players.

Are you suggesting Tua makes a big difference in what we’re watching?

Fitzpatrick outplayed him!
What I'm suggesting is obvious.

The team wins when Tua plays. Yes I believe we beat LV and Indy with Tua

You can find all the excuses you want.
You can play what about ism all you want.
You can play but but but all you want
You can say Fitz outplayed him all you want

But what you can't do, is say the team won more when Fitz played.

Back
Top Bottom