Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores

Well as far as I know, trolling can get you banned as it did before, I brought to you the closest data available possible to disprove your point of view. Now unless you can find the data your looking for which is so specific you'll always be able to hide behind the fact this data isnt available, all you're doing is trolling with your unreasonable opinion.

Your posts are at an idiotic level at this point, getting banned and starting under a new name again might actually be a preferable outcome for you...

As I've told you before, that former poster really messed you up. I'm not him, but you often call other posters you disagree with the same. It's comforting to know it's not just me. It's like he's everywhere for you. This is textbook PTSD.

Anyway...your "closest data available" wasn't close. It was a pre-written reply to a question that wasn't asked. The discussion was around Tua's ability to stay healthy when taking hits in the pocket, or just QBs taking hits in general. If you have that data, please provide it. However, as I highlighted, rib fractures are extremely rare. A QB getting hit and fracturing a rib isn't common. Another freak injury I suppose? If you don't think it's due to his size, that's fine. It's moot. The point is he can't stay healthy for whatever reason, and that will be a problem for him moving forward when his game is geared to sitting in the pocket to make throws. Hell, statistically he's not even getting hit a lot more than everyone else.

LOL it's funny coming into this thread to find I have no clue what's going on because my finger in the past was on the "ignore member" button. Seems like you guys are having fun with him.

Back
Top Bottom