Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores

Dude! WRs are also more injury prone as they get bigger, and they get hit way more than any kind of caterogical QB type you could care to come up with... At some point, in life, you're going to come to the conclusion that your opinion is not fact... And when faced with facts, you will look like an idiot forgoing the argument with your worthless opinion.

Now Im not saying Im not wrong, but at this point, you've brought absolutely nothing to prove it otherwise. Get your **** together or STFU!
yeah...hes just starting to make stuff up now without showing any bit of evidence at all to support himself....getting sad......just admit you might of had that part of the argument wrong and move on knowing youve learned something....some people just cant...like i said, eeriely familiar

Dude! WRs are also more injury prone as they get bigger, and they get hit way more than any kind of caterogical QB type you could care to come up with... At some point, in life, you're going to come to the conclusion that your opinion is not fact... And when faced with facts, you will look like an idiot forgoing the argument with your worthless opinion.

Now Im not saying Im not wrong, but at this point, you've brought absolutely nothing to prove it otherwise. Get your **** together or STFU!
Again, how are the injuries broken down? Are they contact injuries? Running injuries? Throwing injuries? Your reply is understandable. You don't have the data.

Tua is small. Tua is injury prone. My facts are together. You are just focused on a strawman you created that wasn't relevant to the discussion. Nothing new from your posting history.

you literally said being bigger helps in avoiding injuries and still havent provided any bit of data to support it....youre just making your argument a moving target as soon as evidence that contradicts your agenda based comment is presented......not sure you realize how stubborn and silly you are making yourself out as....but im sure youve heard the same thing plenty of times, you just ignored it

if you were the slightest bit objective in this you'd learn something

you literally said being bigger helps in avoiding injuries and still havent provided any bit of data to support it....youre just making your argument a moving target......not sure you realize how stubborn and silly you are making yourself out as....but im sure youve heard the same thing plenty of times, just ignored it
Not really. If you go back and actually read the discussion it was all centered around Tua getting hit and getting hit in the pocket. Where I specifically brought up Tua as a pocket passer with his build and injury history doesn't bode well for his future.

If NBP81 wants to shift the argument and make a general assertion of larger QBs get injured more often than smaller QBs. That's fine. There's data to suggest he's correct, but that's not what the discussion was about. He needs to actually show data the injuries are specifically related to contact. And regardless, of course the largest indicator of future injuries has nothing to do with size, but actual injury history.

Not really. If you go back and actually read the discussion it was all centered around Tua getting hit and getting hit in the pocket. Where I specifically brought up Tua as a pocket passer with his build and injury history doesn't bode well for his future.

If NBP81 wants to shift the argument and make a general assertion of larger QBs get injured more often than smaller QBs. That's fine. There's data to suggest he's correct, but that's not what the discussion was about. He needs to actually show data the injuries are specifically related to contact. And regardless, of course the largest indicator of future injuries has nothing to do with size, but actual injury history.
and you still have shown no data to support that....you just want it to be so....you keep bringing up his size calling him small and that hes had injuries...youre obviously trying to make the case that tuas size is causing him to be injured otherwise you wouldnt bring it up.....and still you havent showing anything to support it other than "well hes small and hes gotten hurt therefore hes gotten hurt cause hes small" 2nd grade logic sorry......at least mk brought some data to dispute you...all you are doing is asking it be broken specifically to how you want it be broken while still providing no evidence yourself except for a logical fallacy.....until you can show evidence and not a fallacy you have lost

at least try to somewhat appear to be objective...sheesh its embarrassing

He doesnt need to do ****. He already proved you wrong yet you are still going on and on about the burden on him. Back up what you are saying or indeed, GTFO.

and you still have shown no data to support that....you just want it to be so....you keep bringing up his size calling him small and that hes had injuries...youre obviously trying to make the case that tuas size is causing him to be injured otherwise you wouldnt bring it up.....and still you havent showing anything to support it other than "well hes small and hes gotten hurt therefore hes gotten hurt cause hes small" 2nd grade logic sorry......at least mk brought some data to dispute you...all you are doing is asking it be broken specifically to how you want it be broken while still providing no evidence yourself except for a logical fallacy.....until you can show evidence and not a fallacy you have lost

at least try to somewhat appear to be objective...sheesh its embarrassing
I only think Tua's size is an issue (in terms of injuries) when getting hit. It's as simply as that.

Here's some data for you on how rare it is to suffer a rib fracture in football
Injuries to the trunk were rare, with only 1 chondral rib fracture reported per year.87
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6702781/

...so really the notion every QB would have suffered the same injury from that hit is just statistically unlikely.

I only think Tua's size is an issue (in terms of injuries) when getting hit. It's as simply as that.

Here's some data for you on how rare it is to suffer a rib injury in football

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6702781/

...so really the idea every QB would have suffered the same injury from that hit is just statistically unlikely.
..it could of been a fluke thing, we dont know...but you are using anecdotal evidence now.... we get it.....your agenda is clear as day....you are only gonna seek out information that supports your agenda and ignore everything else, you were desperately looking for anything during that time that you could latch on to...dont worry...you arent the only one here who does that....and did anyone say that every other qb would of gotten injured...i mean i could play your game and say "well i want a break down of the angle of impact" the speed of the player and the direction the qb was going....but its pointless.....you have absolutely no intention of changing one iota of your stance no matter the information

and only when getting hit? how often are non contact injuries?

..it could of been a fluke thing, we dont know...but you are using anecdotal evidence now.... we get it.....your agenda is clear as day....you are only gonna seek out information that supports your agenda and ignore everything else...dont worry...you arent the only one here who does that....and did anyone say that every other qb would of gotten injured...i mean i could play your game and say "well i want a break down of the angle of impact" the speed of the player and the direction the qb was going....but its pointless.....you have absolutely no intention of changing one iota of your stance no matter the information
You asked for data, I'm providing it. Here's another example, Tua's hip injury. Again, a contact injury, and also very rare:

Feeley et al36 found that 3% of all NFL injuries involved the hip and were primarily muscle strains (36.3%). Defensive backs and WRs had the most hip injuries, and offensive linemen missed the most time (mean, 18.3 days). Blocking was the most common mechanism of hip injury, and contusions were due to contact while strains were usually noncontact injuries. Proximal rectus femoris avulsion was successfully treated nonoperatively, but time to RTP varied from 3 to 10 weeks.40 Adductor longus ruptures were usually treated nonoperatively, with RTP at a mean of 6 weeks, but surgery was indicated in approximately 25% of cases and RTP took 12 weeks.120

...Tua doesn't do well when he gets hit.

You asked for data, I'm providing it. Here's another example, Tua's hip injury. Again, a contact injury, and also very rare:

its not data saying that tuas size is causing him to have a higher chance of being injured....you are trying way to hard and im bored now

Again moving the goal post and shooting youself in the foot in the process... This only points to Tua getting a fluke injury that has nothing to do with his size... Keep on digging...

Again moving the goal post and shooting youself in the foot in the process...
i know right.....its crazy how hard hes trying to die on that hill......his argument is tuas size is making him injury prone and still has provided nothing to support it....and around and around we go

Again moving the goal post and shooting youself in the foot in the process... This only points to Tua getting a fluke injury that has nothing to do with his size... Keep on digging...
LOL. Says the guy that created the strawman.

I'm still waiting for your data that shows smaller QBs are more likely to stay healthier when hit. No? Keep digging.

Back
Top Bottom