Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores

its not data saying that tuas size is causing him to have a higher chance of being injured....you are trying way to hard and im bored now
That's fine, because NBP81's data never showed smaller QBs are less likely to get injured on contact.

That's fine, because NBP81's data never showed smaller QBs are less likely to get injured on cont
he showed the opposite of what you claimed...how many qb injuries are due to non contact? he provided info...you have yet to provide anything at all....like anything......you have dug your heels in and are just gonna pout away

That's fine, because NBP81's data never showed smaller QBs are less likely to get injured on contact.
No I showed you Smaller QBs dont get hurt more than bigger QBs, and that actually, its the other way around... Now all you've showed me is... welll... nothing...

No I showed you Smaller QBs dont get hurt more than bigger QBs, and that actually, its the other way around... Now all you've showed me is... welll... nothing...
And that wasn't relevant to the discussion.

If fact, I actually stated: "From getting hit in the pocket it's better to be smaller? Link?"

You replied to that quote with your chart:

...You have your answer/strawman tee'd up without actually reading what it is you are even replying to.

LOL. More like:

Ryeyo0E.gif

My suggestion, spend less time trying to find funny .gifs and more time reading, comprehending, and probably not posting.

Absolute shouright moment right here. Embarrassing.

It doesn't matter where I went to school. I'm clearly better at this than you are. For instance, let me predict something that will happen before Tua is injured again: You're going to get banned.

It doesn't matter where I went to school. I'm clearly better at this than you are. For instance, let me predict something that will happen before Tua is injured again: You're going to get banned.
Oh OK. Only one of us is personally attacking the other. I guess we'll see.

Reading comprehension has failed in this thread alright. It's an indictment on the school system.

Reading comprehension has failed in this thread alright. It's an indictment on the school system.

I did not know you were the official reading comprehension expert I had to listen to.

I did not know you were the official reading comprehension expert I had to listen to.
Another struggle bus.

Again, click this post

Read my post: "From getting hit in the pocket it's better to be smaller? Link?"

Then NPB81: replied with a chart tabulating general injuries

Reading comprehension is so bad.

Well as far as I know, trolling can get you banned as it did before, I brought to you the closest data available possible to disprove your point of view. Now unless you can find the data your looking for which is so specific you'll always be able to hide behind the fact this data isnt available, all you're doing is trolling with your unreasonable opinion.

Your posts are at an idiotic level at this point, getting banned and starting under a new name again might actually be a preferable outcome for you...

Back
Top Bottom