Tua's trainer speaks about him | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's trainer speaks about him

Did you ever notice the same few posters can’t wait to come in to any positive thread about Tua to crap on the kid? There are two more douchebags I’m expecting to show up any minute now. Everyone knows who I’m talking about.

Yeah but isn't it at least encouraging to know the face of the franchise is taking this seriously and going all in? Regardless of what you feel a professional football player should do, you know not all actually do and, further, that there is still fewer that put in Watt-like dedication to attempting to succeed.

It IMO speaks volumes of Tua & Waddle rehabbing like demons.

That’s the best you have? Try to refute what I said.
What is there to argue about, you have no clue what you’re talking about. i used to work out with dozens of these guys, And let me tell you they bust their azz. Like I said in another post that’s just one program.

What is there to argue about, you have no clue what you’re talking about. i used to work out with dozens of these guys, And let me tell you they bust their azz. Like I said in another post that’s just one program.
Some do but a lot do little to nothing until camp.

Some do but a lot do little to nothing until camp.
I’ve acknowledged that you’ll find a handful of guys that don’t work out as hard, but to think and act like Tua is the only one is just ridiculous.

Personally I think fluff pieces are garbage and the NFL equivalent of a teen girls magazine. There's no reason to read or post them generally.

Why would anyone, Tua fan or not, waste their brain power on it?
You appear to be speaking ignorantly about this podcast. I would say posting about this without actually having listened to the podcast is fluff and a waste of brain power.

The podcast was about the trainer’s story of how he came to training pro athletes and is now co-owner of Per4mance along with a cookie company.

Having managed a gym and been a trainer previously, it wasn’t a waste a brain power for me.

He only mentioned Tua when asked who he was currently working with.

He also trained Dalvin Cook last year to improve certain muscles for improving his movement patterns and durability last year. That worked out really well. Same as when he worked with D.K. Dobbins.

I didn’t like hearing that he is working the Bills RB Singletary. He is a Dolphin fan.

Did you ever notice the same few posters can’t wait to come in to any positive thread about Tua to crap on the kid? There are two more douchebags I’m expecting to show up any minute now. Everyone knows who I’m talking about.
There's always the "what else is he supposed to say?" guy that shows up, too. They could just say "he's doing great" or "he's on schedule" or "nice kid" or many other neutral things. I understand he isn't exactly neutral but he could be positive without the glowing praise, he chose those words for a reason.

You appear to be speaking ignorantly about this podcast. I would say posting about this without actually having listened to the podcast is fluff and a waste of brain power.

The podcast was about the trainer’s story of how he came to training pro athletes and is now co-owner of Per4mance along with a cookie company.

Having managed a gym and been a trainer previously, it wasn’t a waste a brain power for me.

He only mentioned Tua when asked who he was currently working with.

He also trained Dalvin Cook last year to improve certain muscles for improving his movement patterns and durability last year. That worked out really well. Same as when he worked with D.K. Dobbins.

I didn’t like hearing that he is working the Bills RB Singletary. He is a Dolphin fan.

/thread

Back
Top Bottom