Tuesday 8/16 Media Only TC Posts HERE!!!! | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday 8/16 Media Only TC Posts HERE!!!!

How awesome would it be if Tua won us a superbowl with a TD pass in the final 2:00 minutes. Can't wait for him to shut up the critics and haters.
Or ...or ...Tua plays lights out from the get go and we win in a blowout with him throwing for like 500 yards.

I’m watching this second team Philly oline right now and thinking they may well be better than our 1s

Eagles are the most loaded 2 deep oline team I’ve seen in a long time. Miami should absolutely be watching their oline cuts or trading for sometbing they can afford to lose.

I’m watching this second team Philly oline right now and thinking they may well be better than our 1s
Could they just be better coached iyo?

Despite Travis' cheerleading I still find him more accurate and knowledgeable than any of those who criticize him.

Barry and Travis are the only ones I pay much mind to. Well not so much Barry anymore bc he doesn’t know ball. Travis is too over the top but I get why. No substitution for just seeing it for urself.

Edit: training camp Barry is worthless mid season Barry he seems to have sone connection to operations

Last edited:
Barry and Travis are the only ones I pay much mind to. Well not so much Barry anymore bc he doesn’t know ball. Travis is too over the top but I get why. No substitution for just seeing it for urself.
So you only pay attention to Barry and Travis but you don't like Barry and Travis so you don't pay attention to them even though they're the only ones you pay attention to?

GIF by Saturday Night Live

Having receivers that can’t get open, and an Oline that constantly allows pressure will result in such a stat. I agree tho that it is something to follow into the season, because that obviously has to improve.

Agree. There were reasons for his at times iffy play but I saw enough bad plays when he did have time to be concerned Jets game being an example

Or ...or ...Tua plays lights out from the get go and we win in a blowout with him throwing for like 500 yards.

All I'm saying is that since Tua is getting bashed for throwing picks during 2 minute drills it would be that much sweeter and that much more of a slap in the face to the critics if he won a championship with a winning scoring drive during the last 2 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom