Tuesday 8/16 Media Only TC Posts HERE!!!! | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday 8/16 Media Only TC Posts HERE!!!!

I hate it when people can’t be happy for someone like Travis

This kid at 16 years old was posting player evaluations on this board

He then Starting writing columns

He then started one podcast

Then another

Then came locked on calling

Then came his dream job the Miami ****ing dolphins to be their media face and writer

Because he cannot outright criticize staff people who are ignorant call him out

It comes across as immature and jealous man, check yourself

Seriously.

Anyone who hates on Travis can shampoo my crotch. He worked hard, did well, and is a solid dude.

Don’t like him?

Go **** yourself.

Seriously.

Anyone who hates on Travis can shampoo my crotch. He worked hard, did well, and is a solid dude.

Don’t like him?

Go **** yourself.
Yep. No reason to hate on him. He's like Andy Cohen used to be. He's paid by the organization to express a positively biased view.

Ppl just have to understand that, and accept it for what it is.

Seriously.

Don’t like him?

Go **** yourself.
Lol…. I like that

Go **** your self

Yep. No reason to hate on him. He's like Andy Cohen used to be. He's paid by the organization to express a positively biased view.

Ppl just have to understand that, and accept it for what it is.

I’m of the opinion that he does a fine job of balancing things.

Of course he’s not going to write hit pieces, but those who dismiss him as nothing more than a cheerleader are simply missing the boat.

The good old days of waiting for the Dolphin Digest in the mail to get the best news even though it was slanted. Now people want instantaneous reports of facial expressions of players. Times change quickly but football (and the world) change slowly. I'm just looking forward to this season.

The good old days of waiting for the Dolphin Digest in the mail to get the best news even though it was slanted. Now people want instantaneous reports of facial expressions of players. Times change quickly but football (and the world) change slowly. I'm just looking forward to this season.
But you digress...........

All the Tua doubting gets my bowels activated. Keep it coming- I'm nearly finished

Travis is actually good at his job. He is not a beat reporter. He is an employee of the Miami Dolphins. His job is to sell hype so people will by tickets.

Now if he was a beat reporter he would be a joke just like Omar and such. So again why do people get upset and call him names for literally doing his job. If you want an unbiased practice report don't read Travis because it is not his job.

I did forget or overlook that he was an actual employee of the Miami Dolphins. But nah not jealous that wouldn’t be a gig Id be interested in.

He’s good for it

Did read the reports. But it's good that Tua and the other QBs stuggled today.
Keeps them hungry and having things to improve upon.

This is what Training Camp is all about.

Let's be thankful this practice today isn't what it usually is for them.

I did forget or overlook that he was an actual employee of the Miami Dolphins. But nah not jealous that wouldn’t be a gig Id be interested in.

He’s good for it
He's no Andy Cohen!

Back
Top Bottom