tuna ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tuna ?

campeonaso

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/scorecard/01/05/truth.rumors.nfl/index.html

Bill Parcells. There's talk in league circles that, if the Fins decide to keep GM Randy Mueller, a Mueller-Parcells pairing could work. Parcells, we're told, has always had a good relationship with Mueller. And there is an increasing belief that Parcells has had all he can take of owner Jerry Jones.
-- profootballtalk.com

i dont like him to be the next HC of the fins i rather sign like 10 coaches before him, thats just my opinion

why would you not want him? lol id like to get him so he could cut mare. hes got that i dont care how much money you make, you better play or your going to be warming the bench. parcells is the MAN. id die of happiness if we get him

I like Parcells, I really do. But if getting Parcells means we can't get Pioli since a Pioli-Parcells relationship might not work, then no thanks.

Pioli should be our first order of concerns imo.

Id die for other reasons. He is not the coach he once was. Would he make us better? Yes. Would he make us champions, i seriously doubt it.

He just doesnt seem to have that fire that he did with the giants. He seems like a guy doing a decent job while collecting a paycheck, but who secretly doesnt care.

I mean, the guy has nothing to prove, nowhere to go in terms of legacy. Hes probably a hall of famer atm. Its not that I think hes a bad coach, I just question whether his heart would be 100% into bringing a fire and intensity to Miami.

I would much rather a coordinator as in my sig who is frothing at the mouth to get a HC job, and that wants to come here to Miami and turn this team into THEIR legacy, and make a HoF career here.

if we want to go through this coaching fiasco AGAIN in 2 years, then yes, sign parcells......

imo i want someone young with fire, tuna looks tired and worn out

I like Parcells, I really do. But if getting Parcells means we can't get Pioli since a Pioli-Parcells relationship might not work, then no thanks.

And no Pioli shouldnt. ATM its just a bunch of rumors. We should pursue him, but to pretend we dont have a good GM already is silly. Randy Mueller is pretty good guys, we wont be in bad shape with him.

Should we make a run at Pioli? Sure. Is it our top priority, not really.

if we want to go through this coaching fiasco AGAIN in 2 years, then yes, sign parcells......

imo i want someone young with fire, tuna looks tired and worn out

That's a valid point and also the counter-argument of signing Cowher as well. I think you can bet your butt that whoever it is we sign, WH is going to make sure they are here for a while and are not leaving without serious consequences.

And no Pioli shouldnt. ATM its just a bunch of rumors. We should pursue him, but to pretend we dont have a good GM already is silly. Randy Mueller is pretty good guys, we wont be in bad shape with him.

Should we make a run at Pioli? Sure. Is it our top priority, not really.

Why wouldn't he be? The man is THE top front office candidate and he's just as important as a HC is.

No to Tuna becuase every offseason there is a question whether he will return. Give me a younger up and comer, and who has something to prove.

You know if Wayne offered the same deal to Parcells as he did Saban (Full control) I think the Tuna would jump ship in a heart beat. I think he's sick and tired of Jerry and his meddling ways and also of T.O. that he's got to be ready to retire once again.

Why wouldn't it work? Pioli is Parcells son in law.

Back
Top Bottom