Tunsil seeking to be highest paid OL in NFL; Fires Agency | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tunsil seeking to be highest paid OL in NFL; Fires Agency

But, but, but Flores is inept only 2 1st rounders for a future Hall of Fame tackle. I'll wait for all the one's who continued to bitch even though they were told numerous times that he was gonna get paid. I'm sure they'll be no where to be found.

It wasn't the worst thing the franchise has done, we got good compensation

This is a weird "revelation" when the people who were FOR trading Tunsil said that this exact same thing would happen so I don't know why it's a surprise now.

If a team gives up 2 1sts and a 2nd, the player has ALL the leverage. He can ask for whatever he wants and he'll get it.

This is a weird "revelation" when the people who were FOR trading Tunsil said that this exact same thing would happen so I don't know why it's a surprise now.

If a team gives up 2 1sts and a 2nd, the player has ALL the leverage. He can ask for whatever he wants and he'll get it.
Pretty much...Tunsil owns those dudes.

Not worth the money. Fine player but not a dominant LT. I was excited when we got him and soured on him in middle of year 2.

If the front office continues to anticipate future issues and maximizes their trade value before that value drops I will be ecstatic. Maybe in the next year or two we will hear about Fitzpatrick complaining his way out of Pittsburgh.

Don’t worry- Bob the GM has a plan- or something... cause Bob the coach had said we must have Tunsil...

What also blows my mind is that he is rated as the 13th/14th best Tackle in the league. He's good, not great. Here's the funny part...Ju'waan James and his contract in Denver...I wonder if Tunsil will ask for 20-22M a year, just because he knows his value to HOU?

Houston does not have a GM, and it shows. We FLEECED them for Tunsil and Stills. IMO, turning those 1st round picks into a commodity to draft our franchise QB was spot on.

Now, if we could only have HOU go 1-15 next year and have the 1st overall pick next year.....teams would be selling their children to get a shot at that pick next year. could turn 3 1st round picks out of next year's 1st overall.

It is a snowball effect once you have that kind of leverage in the draft, for several years, if you have no issue trading down. NE has been doing it for years. The proof is in the pudding/

Back
Top Bottom