Turk? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Turk?

MissMeth

Miss July
Reaction score
I dont know if you guys have talked about this yet.. if so my apologizes.. ive been off the boards. Ive read a few places that Turk will NOT be coming back! Is this true? I would really like to keep the guy... i trust him. Can anyone tell me something?

Haven't heard anything myself. I wouldn't mind seenig him come back. All teams cant be as fortunate as that one team that had a guy just walk in off the street and kick moon balls all day. :)

Turk was arguably our best pick-up last season. I think we definetly need to keep him. Punters are more valuable than anyone thinks (cue Royals last year)

Man, I want Turk bad. He didnt really get into any fights or really take off and try to hit someone this year. Kind of disappointed me.

miami has a lack of picks this year. i would just rather keep him, draft someone next year.

Originally posted by Gonk
Turk was arguably our best pick-up last season. I think we definetly need to keep him. Punters are more valuable than anyone thinks (cue Royals last year)

"Punters are more valuable than anyone thinks"---Gonk

I still blame Roby for our loss Vs San Fran in the super bowl.
He gave the 9ers great field position.

BB

KEEP TURK AND RELEASE THE ST COACH..LOL.. THAT WOULD BE NICE.. TURK KICKED SOME NICE BALLS THAT GOT THE DEFENSE IN GREAT FIELD POSITION TO DEFEND THE OPPONENTS OFFENSE..

Originally posted by !PapaCrunk!
remember--Don't Furk With Turk

that was a great avatar, you should put that one back up.

Turk is also a great actor. We got a few penalties called our way for roughing the kicker when it really wasn't...

Plus, anyone remember when the snap was bad and Turk had to run with the ball? He picked up the first down and more. Too bad our offense couldn't do anything with it.

Back
Top Bottom