Turkey Day Games Could Help Phins Get Some Breathing Room | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Turkey Day Games Could Help Phins Get Some Breathing Room

If Miami doesnt win the division, at worst its a 4 team race for 3 spots (Miami, Chargers, Bengals, Jets).
what about patriots? I feel jets or patriots will cancel each other out. They both have tough games going forward. One will get on a bigger losing streak than the other

A very close game in Detroit, Josh Allen passes with a 57% passing, 6 yard average, and along with those two TDs he threw, he also threw another INT...That's 11 Ints so far.

Josh is still throwing twice as many TDs as INTs, which is OK, until you realize in the last 6 games, he has thrown 7 INTs to 9 TDs, which is better then his last 5 games of still 7 INTs to only 6 TDs. The old Josh is back it seems.

Compare that to Tua, who in his last 6 games has thrown 11 TDs to one INT, yet that lone INT came in the Bengals game where Tua was not able to play in the 2nd half, when he does most of his damage. If you want to only use games where Tua played the whole game, Tua has 12 TDs with 0 INTs.

Not saying the game in Buffalo will be easy, in fact it will be a scary game, and we are still to see how Tua responds to bad weather this year, but if our Coaches continue to be as smart as they have been so far, The Bills beating the Dolphins in Buffalo is looking more and more like a much closer and scarier game for the Bills then they would have expected when the season started.

Does not matter if the Bills had lost today or not, in the end if the Dolphins want the East, they will need to take it from the Bills in Buffalo. Stay focused Miami, play and worry about each week's team, and once in Buffalo, just forcefully take that AFC East title from the Bills...Don't stop scoring on the Bills D until the game is over, or Miami happens to hit triple figures, and the mercy rule is inforced in the NFL for the first time.
What is big and I hope to see if miami's running game going well. Miami played vs bad run defenses. I want to see how miami runs vs better run defenses. If miami can get it going, then this will be huge at buffalo. What travels well in cold weather is a good run game. Even tho Tua doesn't have a cannon arm, it matters less if miami can get big chunk gains running the ball. I think injuries are hurting bills run d. They did fine at moments vs lions but other times they got gashed by lions run game

what about patriots? I feel jets or patriots will cancel each other out. They both have tough games going forward. One will get on a bigger losing streak than the other
We are 2 games ahead and winning the tie breaker. Pats are vaguely in the picture.

What is big and I hope to see if miami's running game going well. Miami played vs bad run defenses. I want to see how miami runs vs better run defenses. If miami can get it going, then this will be huge at buffalo. What travels well in cold weather is a good run game. Even tho Tua doesn't have a cannon arm, it matters less if miami can get big chunk gains running the ball. I think injuries are hurting bills run d. They did fine at moments vs lions but other times they got gashed by lions run game

Absolutely, if you have no run game in bad weather, you already have a strike against you.

The running game has looked really good since Miami brought Wilson in, he's been looking great with Mostert to compliment him. 🤞

Wait what... the guy who called you condesending has YOU blocked???
Yep. He came on here. Called me condescending to "every mans" then blocked me. He's probably at his trailer park farting belligerently into his above-ground pool currently while contemplating a turkey shaped spam dinner.

Yep. He came on here. Called me condescending to "every mans" then blocked me. He's probably at his trailer park farting belligerently into his above-ground pool currently while contemplating a turkey shaped spam dinner.
If calling Patiots fans, spoiled rich pricks who count the days until their Grandpappy dies so their trust funds kick in is condescending.... then I guess I'm condescending.

If calling Jets fans, overweight alcoholics who have a propensity for domestic violence and smell like sourcrout that's been passed through an old woman is condescending.... then I guess I'm condescending.

If calling Bills fans unhygienic, imbread Canadians who have no respect for perfectly good lawn furniture is condescending.... then I guess I'm condescending.

I learn something new on here everyday.

Not condescending at all...........LMAO........

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure many see me as condescending as well, when I'm really only trying to do them a "solid" by attempting to impart the knowledge from my superior intellect to the less intelligent.............

Back
Top Bottom