Turkey Day Games Could Help Phins Get Some Breathing Room | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Turkey Day Games Could Help Phins Get Some Breathing Room

Bro, you seem like a good dude for the most part, but your condescending attitude towards everyday folks comes off as if you are better than others, and it rubs me the wrong way, but maybe you are not really like that, I hope not.
You may have taken this post out of context. He might be making cheese and crackers, bloody mary and a Heineken chaser.. You never know that may be his Rembrandt.

Other than that he pretty much is hoping for a 2 L's from the east today..

I would feel hopeful if they didn't put vikings game on at prime time tonight. Damn you schedule makers ha, oh well if there's an exception hopefully its tonight or just hand it off a ton to Cook and let him win the game

Dan Campbell still can't use clock management
I get so tired of coaches trying to score with as little time as possible. The point is to maximize the number of chances you have at scoring in a drive -- particularly when it's a three point game and a touchdown forces your opponent to get a touchdown. On third and a half yard, if you throw deep you should be committed to going for it on fourth as opposed to kicking a 51 yard field goal. If you don't think you can get a half yard, you sure as heck don't have confidence you'll win in OT even if you get there.

You may have taken this post out of context. He might be making cheese and crackers, bloody mary and a Heineken chaser.. You never know that may be his Rembrandt.

Other than that he pretty much is hoping for a 2 L's from the east today..
Hmm?

Back
Top Bottom