Turkey Day Games Could Help Phins Get Some Breathing Room | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Turkey Day Games Could Help Phins Get Some Breathing Room

Bro, you seem like a good dude for the most part, but your condescending attitude towards everyday folks comes off as if you are better than others, and it rubs me the wrong way, but maybe you are not really like that, I hope not.

Respect for speaking your mind.

Since you don’t seem to know Fin-Loco that well, I’ll break it down for you. He is better than others. :poke:

He’s a Dolphins fan.

Respect for speaking your mind.

Since you don’t seem to know Fin-Loco that well, I’ll break it down for you. He is better than others. :poke:

He’s a Dolphins fan.
I've seen fin loco's post as well and I don't recall seeing posts by him that are condescending. Only times would be if someone is actually being a dbag on this forum. I think some might just think be taking him seriously when he's just being sarcastic or his ball busting and taking it too seriously

Fin Loco is who we thought he was! And you let him off the hook! Now if you want to crown his ass then crown him! :lol:

In truth, Fin Loco is a great contributor to this site, and I appreciate his opinions even when I disagree with them (not often). He has a witty sense of humor that takes it to the edge but doesn't go below the belt.

Dan Campbell and lions.. you are 4 and 6 and scare to go for win and still lost the games...they had Bills.. Bills are not good anymore.. the second week off playoff bills will be home...

A very close game in Detroit, Josh Allen passes with a 57% passing, 6 yard average, and along with those two TDs he threw, he also threw another INT...That's 11 Ints so far.

Josh is still throwing twice as many TDs as INTs, which is OK, until you realize in the last 6 games, he has thrown 7 INTs to 9 TDs, which is better then his last 5 games of still 7 INTs to only 6 TDs. The old Josh is back it seems.

Compare that to Tua, who in his last 6 games has thrown 11 TDs to one INT, yet that lone INT came in the Bengals game where Tua was not able to play in the 2nd half, when he does most of his damage. If you want to only use games where Tua played the whole game, Tua has 12 TDs with 0 INTs.

Not saying the game in Buffalo will be easy, in fact it will be a scary game, and we are still to see how Tua responds to bad weather this year, but if our Coaches continue to be as smart as they have been so far, The Bills beating the Dolphins in Buffalo is looking more and more like a much closer and scarier game for the Bills then they would have expected when the season started.

Does not matter if the Bills had lost today or not, in the end if the Dolphins want the East, they will need to take it from the Bills in Buffalo. Stay focused Miami, play and worry about each week's team, and once in Buffalo, just forcefully take that AFC East title from the Bills...Don't stop scoring on the Bills D until the game is over, or Miami happens to hit triple figures, and the mercy rule is inforced in the NFL for the first time.

I've seen fin loco's post as well and I don't recall seeing posts by him that are condescending. Only times would be if someone is actually being a dbag on this forum. I think some might just think be taking him seriously when he's just being sarcastic or his ball busting and taking it too seriously
I try to keep it fun. Captain fun or whatever the gent's name is that took umbrage with me has blocked me so I cannot see whatever he's saying about me. Kinda wimp move. I was making fun of Pats fans. I think that's what you do on a Dolphins fan site. But what do I know? I'm Loco!

Dan Campbell and lions.. you are 4 and 6 and scare to go for win and still lost the games...they had Bills.. Bills are not good anymore.. the second week off playoff bills will be home...
campbells time management at the end was confusing too.. i was hoping they ran the ball on 3rd and 1 at the end of the game. if they get it then they have maybe 4 or 5 plays to go for the win with a TD and at the worst if they don't get it at least buff has to use a TO.

but how they let Diggs catch that last pass to basically put them in FG range is terrible..

I try to keep it fun. Captain fun or whatever the gent's name is that took umbrage with me has blocked me so I cannot see whatever he's saying about me. Kinda wimp move. I was making fun of Pats fans. I think that's what you do on a Dolphins fan site. But what do I know? I'm Loco!
Wait what... the guy who called you condesending has YOU blocked???

If Miami doesnt win the division, at worst its a 4 team race for 3 spots (Miami, Chargers, Bengals, Jets).

Back from the game. Here are my takes

Detriots Turf is horrible

Josh - the elbow is really limiting him. You can see it in his throwing motion. He kind of is back to his rookie year big elongated tomahawk motion. His different arm angle throws are gone right now. It was noticeable.

WRs - Bills need Gabe Davis to pull his head out his routes are lazy, slow not sure if it is mental from the injury he had wary in the season or that ankle and groin still bothering him. But he is hurting the offense right now.

Dorsey- he is really struggling right now. Will not scheme to get Diggs away from the brackets he is facing. Route concepts are basic. I am missing Daboll

OL can we please finally invest some assets and fix the freaking OG play finally.

Good to see Tre Back on the field. That will really help the pass defense

Good to have 8 wins and 10 days off after the last couple games. Von only have a sprain please and thank you.

maybe he's a pats fan in disguise? You know how companies have secret shoppers, set up to look like regular shoppers, but are regional managers or corporate executives in disguise to check out the scene incognito

I really believe had Tua played the Dolphins would have beaten the Vikings.
oh yeah especially with how vikings defense looked in this game. They made mac jones look like a top 10 qb. I guess they were down to back up secondary in that game. But damn, if tua was playing that defense last night, he'd probably have 450 yards passing and 5 tds

Back
Top Bottom