Turn 20 today!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Turn 20 today!!!

mikefinfan

Die hard Fins Fan
Reaction score
Hopefully this week will give me a great gift by having Peyton Manning become a Dolphin!!!

Happy birthday bro. Good shot it happens and the more and more I think about it the more and more I change my opinion toward it. I was against Manning at first but the idea has legit weight and a realistic shot.

Happy birthday bro. Good shot it happens and the more and more I think about it the more and more I change my opinion toward it. I was against Manning at first but the idea has legit weight and a realistic shot.

thanks man...yeah i was turned off at first too, but the more and more i read about it... the more and more i hope it comes true! 3 years of Peyton is 3 years better then we've had since Marino

thanks man...yeah i was turned off at first too, but the more and more i read about it... the more and more i hope it comes true! 3 years of Peyton is 3 years better then we've had since Marino

Exactly and it gives you three or four years to find a replacement too. Even if Manning isn't Manning you can still cut him next season with little impact to cap space. It is a win win situation all around. He will not find a more driven QB in the league when he comes back, he wants to be able to tell everyone "**** you for doubting me".

Back
Top Bottom