Turn out the lights the party is almost over | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Turn out the lights the party is almost over

This is the 1st season, I've actually sat relaxed while watching the games. There was no expectation or hope on my part, Miami would or could win. Usually I'd be pacing the house, yelling at the TV, or watching nervously throughout the entire game. So while the party looks to be coming to an end. I look forward to the days I can once again, pace my house, watching nervously because I'm once again hopeful of the team.
Was right there with ya, whole different perspective right now... :cheers:

The Jacksonville game is usually a home game for the Fins in their stadium anyways so thats a good trade for the London game. We're back to 8 Home 8 Away

Holy **** that schedule is a kick in the balls.

Hopefully theres great turnover in the league next year. Anything can happen in the offseason. We know that we'll be better. Some of those teams will lose key guys and fail to properly replace then. It happens. Let's see.

Holy **** that schedule is a kick in the balls.

Hopefully theres great turnover in the league next year. Anything can happen in the offseason. We know that we'll be better. Some of those teams will lose key guys and fail to properly replace then. It happens. Let's see.
Next year could be as ugly as this year even with an upgrade in our talent just based on the schedule.

Keep in mind the entire AFC East will have that schedule more or less so you never know. At least we don’t play Baltimore :)

To be completely honest, I dont think I will ever expect the Dolphins to win again from week to week... until they show me otherwise.

Wins are a pleasant surprise now, instead of a huge let down when we lose by 3.

Keep in mind the entire AFC East will have that schedule more or less so you never know. At least we don’t play Baltimore :)
I would love to have a rematch. For no other reason than that would be a great determination of progress.

Back
Top Bottom