Twitter: Ocho 'still got it' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Twitter: Ocho 'still got it'

I think if you are going to take a chance on a player like Ocho, this is the perfect type of situation. You have people saying "Ocho is done", "He has nothing left" and it just fuels him and adds to his motivation. Maybe those people turn out to be right, but it appears Ocho is not going down without a fight.

Everyone on beats up Smith on the boundary! Nothing to get excited about yet and I am for signing Ocho.

"@OmarKelly: @VontaeDavis21 yo... How @ochocinco looked today? 1-10 scale." 10 for not knowing playbook he still got it."

"@SeanSMITH24: Lol oh yea F what ya heard, 85 (@ochocinco) still got it...."

Perhaps there's still a little more left in the tank? Not quite sure that this exactly constitutes a vote of confidence, but I'll take what I can get.

I'm skeptical and I'll believe it when I see it. That said, I hope Ocho lights it up this year and proves all of us that doubt him wrong.

I think if you are going to take a chance on a player like Ocho, this is the perfect type of situation. You have people saying "Ocho is done", "He has nothing left" and it just fuels him and adds to his motivation. Maybe those people turn out to be right, but it appears Ocho is not going down without a fight.

Not just that, but Ocho is an attention whore who also feeds off publicity and fame. With the hard knocks cameras rolling, I'm sure he's showing off a bit.

I saw that he weighs 191.....seems a little light for his 6'1 frame. That said, even if he has lost a step, he's still great at snatching the rock out of the air ala Micheal Irvin.

Look, this is Ocho's last shot IMO....so I hope he balls out this year. I hope Moss does well too, I'm rooting for the older guys. No Hines Ward sitings yet? :)

I saw that he weighs 191.....seems a little light for his 6'1 frame. That said, even if he has lost a step, he's still great at snatching the rock out of the air ala Micheal Irvin.

Look, this is Ocho's last shot IMO....so I hope he balls out this year. I hope Moss does well too, I'm rooting for the older guys. No Hines Ward sitings yet? :)

He lost a step? He never had great speed to begin with.

I will be happy when the Oucho-Stinko circus leaves town.......

everyone looks good in shorts. lets wait untill the pads are on. and like i said i hope he proves everyone wrong including me

These are the type of moves NE gets all-world praise for; funny how we get kicked in the family jewels for it when NE are the clowns who traded for him, paid him top dollar and then cut him.

Back
Top Bottom