Two Dolphins Udfas Named To Daniel Jeremiah's Undrafted All-star Team

fansinceGWilson

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Well it means something to me. I've also heard plenty of times where guys who claimed to have turned over a new leaf … can't quite pull it off and are up to their old tricks pretty quickly. If Preston Williams can get out of this pre-season without negative character incidents, I'm certainly in favor of us giving him a chance to prove himself. If it is only about ability on the field, I think we can all agree he has shown enough to get some quality reps during this obvious rebuilding season.

Note: I was never in favor of Brandon Marshall, whose track record was very bad, and who couldn't really keep his act together for a year. I was in the minority for my view as most saw his talent as all-cleansing, whereas his attitude proved a team cancer and he eventually had to go. So, when I'm advocating giving Preston Williams a chance … this comes from a person who genuinely cares about character, not just talent.
Don't disagree. My point was behavior in TC can't be used as a gauge in isolation

Digital

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Don't disagree. My point was behavior in TC can't be used as a gauge in isolation
I'm interesting in keeping up … maybe not determinative, but I'm still interested in seeing if they're living up to the new standard they say they are.

djphinfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Yea, the line is in bad shape...
I don’t know what we’re gonna do..I think you gotta start Chris sneed, and Jesse Davis and just hope they can be serviceable...maybe give the kid Prince a shot out there, as noted he’s got ugly technique but he’s real quick off the snap, can run block, and gets the job done pretty frequently..at least give him a start to see how much of a liability he is in the third preseason game.

BigNastyFish

Starter
Reaction score
I think we have to hope (2 flippers crossed) Prince emerges @RT and
Jesse gets kicked inside to RG. Whatever we do we're gonna take some lumps
but I think we can lean extra pass pro to the outside of Prince more effectively
than getting beat on the inside...

Dolphin North

Starter
Reaction score
I'm rolling HEAVY with the rookies @OL in this developmental year.

Dan Kilgore C 6-3 291 31

Shaq Calhoun G 6-3 310 23

Michael Deiter G 6-6 310 22

Jesse Davis G/T 6-6 325 27

Laremy Tunsil T 6-5 313 25

Chris Reed C/G 6-4 320 27

*Aaron Monteiro G/T 6-6 315 22 (1st to PS)

*Isaiah Prince T 6-7 305 22 (2nd to PS)

Jaryd Jones-Smith T 6-7 345 23 PS

* contingent on waiver FA pickups

BTW as far as our OL, NEVER underestimate your opposition!

Is that holding?

:)
I think the personal foul would be enforced over the holding anyway. Can't chew a guy's eyeball out without the refs noticing.

jnozag

Active Roster
Reaction score
If we were, somehow, able to find a couple "diamonds" amongst the rubble, it would go a long way towards fielding a good, if not yet great defense.

Lord knows we can use another competent corner, as well as a pass rusher that can win 1 on 1 situations.
I think you mean acorns ;)

Top Bottom