Two Dolphins Udfas Named To Daniel Jeremiah's Undrafted All-star Team | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two Dolphins Udfas Named To Daniel Jeremiah's Undrafted All-star Team

Well it means something to me. I've also heard plenty of times where guys who claimed to have turned over a new leaf … can't quite pull it off and are up to their old tricks pretty quickly. If Preston Williams can get out of this pre-season without negative character incidents, I'm certainly in favor of us giving him a chance to prove himself. If it is only about ability on the field, I think we can all agree he has shown enough to get some quality reps during this obvious rebuilding season.

Note: I was never in favor of Brandon Marshall, whose track record was very bad, and who couldn't really keep his act together for a year. I was in the minority for my view as most saw his talent as all-cleansing, whereas his attitude proved a team cancer and he eventually had to go. So, when I'm advocating giving Preston Williams a chance … this comes from a person who genuinely cares about character, not just talent.
Don't disagree. My point was behavior in TC can't be used as a gauge in isolation

Don't disagree. My point was behavior in TC can't be used as a gauge in isolation
I'm interesting in keeping up … maybe not determinative, but I'm still interested in seeing if they're living up to the new standard they say they are.

Yea, the line is in bad shape...
I don’t know what we’re gonna do..I think you gotta start Chris sneed, and Jesse Davis and just hope they can be serviceable...maybe give the kid Prince a shot out there, as noted he’s got ugly technique but he’s real quick off the snap, can run block, and gets the job done pretty frequently..at least give him a start to see how much of a liability he is in the third preseason game.

I think we have to hope (2 flippers crossed) Prince emerges @RT and
Jesse gets kicked inside to RG. Whatever we do we're gonna take some lumps
but I think we can lean extra pass pro to the outside of Prince more effectively
than getting beat on the inside...

I'm rolling HEAVY with the rookies @OL in this developmental year.

Dan Kilgore C 6-3 291 31

Shaq Calhoun G 6-3 310 23

Michael Deiter G 6-6 310 22

Jesse Davis G/T 6-6 325 27

Laremy Tunsil T 6-5 313 25

Chris Reed C/G 6-4 320 27

*Aaron Monteiro G/T 6-6 315 22 (1st to PS)

*Isaiah Prince T 6-7 305 22 (2nd to PS)

Jaryd Jones-Smith T 6-7 345 23 PS

* contingent on waiver FA pickups

BTW as far as our OL, NEVER underestimate your opposition!

Is that holding?

:)

I think the personal foul would be enforced over the holding anyway. Can't chew a guy's eyeball out without the refs noticing.

If we were, somehow, able to find a couple "diamonds" amongst the rubble, it would go a long way towards fielding a good, if not yet great defense.

Lord knows we can use another competent corner, as well as a pass rusher that can win 1 on 1 situations.
I think you mean acorns ;)

Back
Top Bottom