Two Draft Situations. Trade picks and Cam Newton. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two Draft Situations. Trade picks and Cam Newton.

Miami should be on a full assault of convincing teams that Rosen is their guy and he is going to sit behind Fitz for one more year. Then leak that they like a later round guy, a Fromm or James Morgan(who I like). Leak that from all angles. People won't believe it, but so what. Leak that they like Thomas LT Georgia at 5 to replace Tunsil. Convince everyone that they have no interest in a broken QB at 5. It may be enough to keep people from jumping, maybe not. But do it anyway. Change the narrative from Tua, or at least try. Then see if he slips to 5.
If he doesn't, then draft James Morgan late first early second after trading down out of 5 and building the line a little.

I don’t understand all these QB ideas folks are coming up with. Why spend ay more money there? To me there are 3 scenarios, I’m not interested in anything else.

1. Draft rookie he starts right away.
2. Draft rookie but he’s not ready and Rosen beats out Fitz to keep the seat warm until the rookie is ready.
3. Draft rookie He’s not ready and Fitz keeps the seat warm until he’s ready.

We’re not competing for Super Bowl in 2020 there is no need to waste any more money on the QB spot.

I don’t understand all these QB ideas folks are coming up with. Why spend ay more money there? To me there are 3 scenarios, I’m not interested in anything else.

1. Draft rookie he starts right away.
2. Draft rookie but he’s not ready and Rosen beats out Fitz to keep the seat warm until the rookie is ready.
3. Draft rookie He’s not ready and Fitz keeps the seat warm until he’s ready.

We’re not competing for Super Bowl in 2020 there is no need to waste any more money on the QB spot.
And option 3 seems the most likely. If you follow sports and off season moves long enough, the extreme moves and scenarios are actually very rare. Sometimes they go down, but the traditional maneuvers generally are what happens. Which is why I would bet my allowance on option 3. It's rational, and practical, and this new FO regime doesn't seem like they are going to go half ****ed trying something wacky to win now.

I like to keep things simple. Stay at 5 and draft Tua there. Use all the other picks to build a team around him. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Who ever u get at qb will have too be better or close to LJ, watson,mohome,Bill's qb,brady,big ben, mayfield,even thill17 now..if u want win in afc..Cam would put u in mix and health Tua should be all right in couple yr.

Wow. There are a lot of jacktards on this thread. Give the OP the respect you would want on yours. I think Cam might be done but sure, let's consider the options.

Agreed. Some people react like a bad idea is somehow going to filter up to the FO. I hate to burst everybody's bubble but nothing we say here will influence what happens on draft day. As such, its all academic and even if the idea is universally thought to be bad he OP doesn't deserve to be insulted for having the opinion.

Agreed. Some people react like a bad idea is somehow going to filter up to the FO. I hate to burst everybody's bubble but nothing we say here will influence what happens on draft day. As such, its all academic and even if the idea is universally thought to be bad he OP doesn't deserve to be insulted for having the opinion.
Way too many people on here just like flaming any idea that isn't theirs. It's like oh! I don't like that idea. Let me channel my apex inner Ahole.

I agree that nothing we say here will really matter. the FO/HC will do whatever they're going to do and we can't change it. All we can do is hope for the best and that things will work out.

I agree that nothing we say here will really matter. the FO/HC will do whatever they're going to do and we can't change it. All we can do is hope for the best and that things will work out.
Oh that's ABSOLUTELY true. I was just taking issue with everyone roasting the OP. There is no FH without people posting their thoughts for people to ruminate on.

But, for us to for a second to think what we're saying on here matters to the team, is probably at best 50% false. Do they have employees that scan these sites to at least get a pulse? I would wholly believe so. However, do our thoughts in any way shape their decisions? Probably not. I remember putting a bag over my head at Dolphins HC to get them to for Cam Cameron LOL.

Back
Top Bottom